• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
Hey he's only telling the truth you little dickweed, why dont you just fuck off? You've had your 5 minutes, and you got owned.

Beer

Dude. Don't just say sorry. That makes you looks like more of a pussy than you are. (Thought you sed you never back down)

Wrestling Station

NO its Overtaker..
If you dont respond im going to ban that account.

theovertaker

Reaction score
all right it was me I was doing a favor for the real lil joe he asked me or tss to get him good rep round here but tss's mom died so that left me and what better way to get rep than dis theovertaker

Wrestling Station

which one you want it to be banned? ooops you dont have a choice right now.

Beer

Lol.. You are so full of shit. Just because i said it makes you look like a pussy saying sorry you changed your way because you thought people would say you were a pussy backing out. If i was you i would just say sorry. I mean for god sake don't change just because i said to. So just sorry again.

(LMFAO if he says sorry again)

theovertaker

Reaction score
Lol.. You are so full of shit*. Just because i said it makes you look like a pussy saying sorry you changed your way because you thought people would say you were a pussy backing out. If i was you i would just say sorry. I mean for god sake don't change just because i said to. So just sorry again.

(LMFAO if he says sorry again)
*its called pride not shit and I have got a lot of it and you calling me a pussy is one of the worst things you can say to me