Kurt Angle Wants To Return To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not saying Vince never made some mistakes in the past and even the present.....He "refuses" because wrestlers are contractors.....it's like this with tons of contracting jobs....granted, you can say he could make it easier for them and, sure, he could do that....but it would cost a crap load more $ for WWE.... then they'd have to make cuts elsewhere, etc. It's business.

I'm sure there's some wrestlers who feel Vince is a great guy to work and for....so it goes both ways...

Also, even if Vince does "not care" about his employees, it doesn't justify him throwing Angle into a match when he feels his time for competitive sports is over.....
This again. Wrestlers are independent contractors? Really?
If they were independent contractors, they wouldn't be forced to promote WWE house shows in their off time, would they?
If they were independent contractors, they would be free to pursue music, acting and any other media without fear of reprimand.
The Empire are slave drivers and control how you tweet and what you post on your youtube, They control your image as well.
It isn't like tons of contracting jobs, at all. I doubt they actually believe Vince is a great guy to work for, unless they are f'ing puppets.
Look at ZIggs and Orton and tell me Vince is a fair and just man. Vince is a dou*** who cares about business on not the workers busting their a**

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If they were independent contractors, they wouldn't be forced to promote WWE house shows in their off time, would they?
If they were independent contractors, they would be free to pursue music, acting and any other media without fear of reprimand.
The Empire are slave drivers and control how you tweet and what you post on your youtube, They control your image as well.
It isn't like tons of contracting jobs, at all. I doubt they actually believe Vince is a great guy to work for, unless they are f'ing puppets.
Look at ZIggs and Orton and tell me Vince is a fair and just man. Vince is a dou*** who cares about business on not the workers busting their a**
Like every other owner of every other corporation.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Like every other owner of every other corporation.
Respect points for not being a noob.
I would throw in the tidbit that Vince's employees are willingly and deliberately maiming themselves, but that's obvious.
The key work is 'willingly'. This discussion opens another can of worms in and of itself, which has nothing to do with wrestling.

I wouldn't be taken back by whatever takes place. Angle's health is hardly an issue.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Regardless of what you're saying, they're still considered contractors and certain contracts have certain requirements....they all vary. And it is like most contracting jobs, with some modifications as wrestling isn't a common job.

Also, if it's such a slave driven company and Vince is truly evil....they can leave. As with any company. Finish your contract. Leave.

I'm not defending Vince, rather assuming some responsibility for wrestlers who sign their contracts, too. A lot of people love to work for WWE. Some don't.

Orton is treated very well. Ziggler isn't treated well but he's also cocky asshole, too. I love Ziggler but he has a big mouth and doesn't seem good at playing politics, which politics exist at every company.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Regardless of what you're saying, they're still considered contractors and certain contracts have certain requirements....they all vary. And it is like most contracting jobs, with some modifications as wrestling isn't a common job.

Also, if it's such a slave driven company and Vince is truly evil....they can leave. As with any company. Finish your contract. Leave.

I'm not defending Vince, rather assuming some responsibility for wrestlers who sign their contracts, too. A lot of people love to work for WWE. Some don't.

Orton is treated very well. Ziggler isn't treated well but he's also cocky asshole, too. I love Ziggler but he has a big mouth and doesn't seem good at playing politics, which politics exist at every company.
It very much sounds like you are defending Vince.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
News on Angle: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/8...ck-lesnar-vs-roman-reigns-daniel-bryan-injury

• It was reported by Mark Madden that Kurt Angle outright called Triple H to inquire about a WWE return and Triple H blew him off. So Angle decided to call Vince McMahon, who told him Triple H is in charge of talent decisions now. This was a risky play on Angle's part because it pissed Triple H off that Angle would go over his head. It certainly doesn't look like he'll be coming back to WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
HHH's ego finally becomes an issue. I realize they want to build new stars right now, but who better to help build up a new star than Angle?

dumbasses.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It very much sounds like you are defending Vince.
no just saying that it's a business and they all have their pro's and con's. I'm tired of people not taking responsibility for their contract and obligations to a company. This is not to say that a company can't be unfair at times and not have everything you'd like it to have. But if it was really that bad, superstars, especially veterans, wouldn't stick around.

Reactions: Red Rain

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Vince McMahon hugged Eric Bischoff on raw, the NAO won the tag titles last year. All things people said would never happen and did. Obligatory LOL dirt sheets.
So we just rely on word of mouth on here? There's got to be a line in the sand somewhere

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
So we just rely on word of mouth on here? There's got to be a line in the sand somewhere
If there's money to be made, and there is as far as Kurt is concerned, Vince or HHH will put egos aside. Not to say they won't bury the shit out of him afterward, but he'll be back.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I agree if Triple H or Vince knows that odds are in favor of Kurt selling tickets....they'll bring him back.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Angle vs Sting??? Has that ever happened before?

EDIT: Its called the internet dummy, and yes, it has happened before :facepalm1:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
no just saying that it's a business and they all have their pro's and con's. I'm tired of people not taking responsibility for their contract and obligations to a company. This is not to say that a company can't be unfair at times and not have everything you'd like it to have. But if it was really that bad, superstars, especially veterans, wouldn't stick around.
Completely agree on fulfilling obligations.
Punk and Lesnar were wrong for walking out on the company that supported them so heavily.

Reactions: edge4ever