Kurt Angle Wants To Return To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
lol my nightmare was always that Kurt Angle might be stalking me

fb620294c1f1e8c2f0157398cf1d34a3.gif
Interesting cause That's my wet dream :idk:

Reactions: edge4ever

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
WHAT? He still has it, and his history of neck injuries is most likely the problem but his recent DUI and rehab deal is probably the main issue. If he makes it to 2015 day 1 without any problems and gets back into shape you, me, and everyone knows we would mark our fucking balls off to hear the Angle music at the RR. He could go 3 months in the ring and then retire in WWE easily, but i'd see if we could get him to summerslam. 6 months of you suck chants and the olympic gold promos would be so damn awesome. He could face DB easily, just don't put him against Lesnar or Ryback and we are good to go.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WHAT? He still has it, and his history of neck injuries is most likely the problem but his recent DUI and rehab deal is probably the main issue. If he makes it to 2015 day 1 without any problems and gets back into shape you, me, and everyone knows we would mark our fucking balls off to hear the Angle music at the RR. He could go 3 months in the ring and then retire in WWE easily, but i'd see if we could get him to summerslam. 6 months of you suck chants and the olympic gold promos would be so damn awesome. He could face DB easily, just don't put him against Lesnar or Ryback and we are good to go.
not to mention a long history of knee injuries. His knees are up there with Nash.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
not to mention a long history of knee injuries. His knees are up there with Nash.
but he also works horribly injured and still does a great job. Example: the moonsault off the top of the damn cage last year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hopefully he does return... Either as an authority figure or as a wrestler, it's fine by me, I'd like to see him back.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
For what it's worth when people talk about him being an aut. figure in WWE, Kurt's been probably the best aut. figure in TNA history.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Vince didn't want him wrestling years ago, what's changed now?
True, he didn't want him wrestling years ago. But when certain stars return for "one more match" it can draw lots of money. And that might change Vince's mind altogether. I think Kurt can pull off on more good fight.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It isn't as if Angle cares too much about his health, why should we?
I see you logic and I get it....unfortunately, Vince does have to care about his health as it would make the company and himself look bad if he gets hurt. Regardless, I feel that Kurt can pull off one more match.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I see you logic and I get it....unfortunately, Vince does have to care about his health as it would make the company and himself look bad if he gets hurt. Regardless, I feel that Kurt can pull off one more match.
I can't really see why, to be honest. Vince is the same man who refused to test for steroids years after the infamous trial in the early 90's.
Vince is also the same man who refuses to pay health insurance for his full-time workers

Vince does not care about his employees. Anytime something bad happens in that ring, the Empire will clean it up like it never happened

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't really see why, to be honest. Vince is the same man who refused to test for steroids years after the infamous trial in the early 90's.
Vince is also the same man who refuses to pay health insurance for his full-time workers

Vince does not care about his employees. Anytime something bad happens in that ring, the Empire will clean it up like it never happened
I'm not saying Vince never made some mistakes in the past and even the present.....He "refuses" because wrestlers are contractors.....it's like this with tons of contracting jobs....granted, you can say he could make it easier for them and, sure, he could do that....but it would cost a crap load more $ for WWE.... then they'd have to make cuts elsewhere, etc. It's business.

I'm sure there's some wrestlers who feel Vince is a great guy to work and for....so it goes both ways...

Also, even if Vince does "not care" about his employees, it doesn't justify him throwing Angle into a match when he feels his time for competitive sports is over.....