Kurt Angle Wants To Return To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MaccaRose7

Jobber
Reaction score
A return to the WWE would be fine, but I couldn't see him in the ring on a consistent basis. Maybe a few fights near the start of his return but Vince cut him for a reason.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Completely agree on fulfilling obligations.
Punk and Lesnar were wrong for walking out on the company that supported them so heavily.

I always hate it when people say things like this. What were they supposed to do, stay in a company and in a profession that they clearly had little or no passion for anymore?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I always hate it when people say things like this. What were they supposed to do, stay in a company and in a profession that they clearly had little or no passion for anymore?
I see what you're saying, but you and I differ on this matter. When I sign a contract I must honor it, otherwise my word means nothing.
Any business I'd have moving forward could be contradicted by my lack of integrity.
If you wanted to start a financial endeavor, would you not prefer someone alongside whom you could trust?
Backing out of deals is shady even if you don't like the environment. If it's unhealthy, you can sue, win the case and nobody would think less of you.

WWE is grimy as f***, which was my entire point to begin with. Vince doesn't respect his employees. A contract, once signed, should be binding.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but you and I differ on this matter. When I sign a contract I must honor it, otherwise my word means nothing.
Any business I'd have moving forward could be contradicted by my lack of integrity.
If you wanted to start a financial endeavor, would you not prefer someone alongside whom you could trust?
Backing out of deals is shady even if you don't like the environment. If it's unhealthy, you can sue, win the case and nobody would think less of you.

WWE is grimy as f***, which was my entire point to begin with. Vince doesn't respect his employees. A contract, once signed, should be binding.

Well, in the case of Lesnar, Vince let him out of his contract, so McMahon has nothing to complain about really. I guess you could make a fair argument about Punk going about it the wrong way by just walking out on them though, especially considering he even went out of his way to avoid their phone-calls when they wanted to know what his status with the company was.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Well, in the case of Lesnar, Vince let him out of his contract, so McMahon has nothing to complain about really. I guess you could make a fair argument about Punk going about it the wrong way by just walking out on them though, especially considering he even went out of his way to avoid their phone-calls when they wanted to know what his status with the company was.
Fair.