Kurt Angle to return to the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

oh wow this would be stellar for the business. Amagine Angle back in wwe... he'd make his triumphant return and win the title in some weird battle royal match on SD like he did last time lol

No but seriously, this is a great idea, and I hope it happens

MikeRaw

TNA would actually die.
No Christian or Angle? Ratings would plummet.
However, I would love to see him back in wwe.

Evil Austin

I agree with everyone that Angle to raw would be epic and I would love it. But that gives TNA a good thing too it gives them a chance to push guys like Samoa Joe, AJ, Petey, Daniels etc. Instead of using Angle and cage and etc. But then again they still have Nash and Steiner >_>

JTG

Reaction score
Kurt Angle to SmackDown would be epic.

Great One

Weird thing was I was just thinking about this. Cage + Angle back to WWE, would be the shit. Awesome, but September? Yeah... way too long to even care.

Kizza

Bad idea on Angle's part. He won't be able to keep up.

Put him on ECW, just to annoy him hehe.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates this idea. We are just starting to see talent begin to be pushed but then Angle would come in and it could possibly bring one of the next Main Eventers down the card. It would not really help the WWE and it would not benefit TNA much because he can be used as a talent to put the younger superstars over. So, if this where to happen, it would be a bad idea for both companies.

Although, others have said Angle+Christian+WWE=Epic. I wouldn't like to see Angle back and I really couldn't care less for a Christain return. It will be a Jericho like return and then he will just go down the card without the oppurtunity that Jericho had. But as one of the people above me said. September, too early and people just fishing for a story.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just like Angle's debut, his departure would have no effect on TNA as a whole.

Marvel26

Reaction score
If Amgle left TNA we would see whether or not TNA is good enough to suceed!

chessarmy

TNA would actually die..

You don't know how many times I've read that over the years, and look who's still here...

Anyway, if Angle does leave it will be a huge hit to TNA, but they'll recover. Ratings might take a small dive, but I think they'll find someone else to replace Angle. It won't be the end of TNA, thats for sure

Marvel26

Reaction score
You don't know how many times I've read that over the years, and look who's still here...

Anyway, if Angle does leave it will be a huge hit to TNA, but they'll recover. Ratings might take a small dive, but I think they'll find someone else to replace Angle. It won't be the end of TNA, thats for sure

I'm not sure about this. I think it would either make TNA or break it!

C4

I would love to see Kurt Angle in the WWE, always wanted to see his last run to be in the WWE. Anyways, if Kurt decides to leave TNA, it will be a huge loss for the company.

And quite honestly, I can't think of anyone talented enough within the company right now to replace Kurt Angle.

MattC13

Reaction score
I think if Angle left TNA then the ratings would go up. I mean, come on? EVERY title? That was a joke IMO.

But idrc. if he comes back, he better not be on ECW.

Nation

Good for Angle. Man it's going to be nasty when Christian and Angle both come back home.