Kurt Angle to return to the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Am I the only one that hates this idea. We are just starting to see talent begin to be pushed but then Angle would come in and it could possibly bring one of the next Main Eventers down the card. It would not really help the WWE and it would not benefit TNA much because he can be used as a talent to put the younger superstars over. So, if this where to happen, it would be a bad idea for both companies.

Wait, what talent is being pushed that Angle would stop? Last time I checked, Angle wanted the young guys to feature heavily in TNA. Why wouldn't he encourage that in WWE? And whose push would be stop? I seriously doubt you read the article, because if you did, you would see that he would work a HBK schedule. HBK doesn't seem to be reason for people being depushed, so why would Angle?

Although, others have said Angle+Christian+WWE=Epic. I wouldn't like to see Angle back and I really couldn't care less for a Christain return. It will be a Jericho like return and then he will just go down the card without the oppurtunity that Jericho had. But as one of the people above me said. September, too early and people just fishing for a story.
Why will Christian get depushed? SmackDown! looks like it needs an extra main eventer to me.

CT Styles

I'd want him to the HBK of ECW and try to build up some young guys or maybe go to SmackDown! but I'm still not sure whether I want him back. It's something I'll decide when he comes back.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Hes good, and should go on SD and help with the main event when needed... other than that he has no use, he sure as hell better not ruin a hardy/orton title run... Id be pissed

Enigma22

Reaction score
i never liked him at all but hes a good wrestler and i would like to see him back but i really doubt its gonna happen.

The Shua

Reaction score
How would TNA die if Angle left?? TNA survived long before Angle came to TNA. If Angle were to leave TNA, it would give a chance for the originals to finally reclaim their place at the top, rather than having the former WWE/WCW guys hogging the spotlight.

CenaMark54

TNA wouldn't die. It would get the same ratings it has been getting for the last two years.

Everyone who watches TNA was watching before Angle arrived and they will be watching long after he leaves.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Kurt Angle and the WWE talent has made a mess of TNA imo. But then again I quit watching TNA because i simply couldn't handle it anymore.

I tried watching TNA last thursday but again I watched sports highlights because it entertained me more and didn;t annoy the fuck out of me (THOSE FUCKING ANNOUNCERS OMG)

I quite honestlydon't like angle whatsoever ever since coming to TNA. I find reason to hate on him all the time. But the thought of him coming to Raw andknowing what kind of attitude this man possess intrigues me. Could you imagine Angle vs batista or Angle vs Cena? He wouldREALLY make those talentless hacks look like dog shit cause that's the kind of person he is (methinks)

MattC13

Reaction score
Angle returns to SD, fueds HHH, fueds Edge, wins title, fueds Edge again, losses title, fueds Hardy, goes away.

RDH1

Reaction score
Angle's not going anywhere people,.....Wake up!!

This Guy

Just like Angle's debut, his departure would have no effect on TNA as a whole.

thats what I was thinking as well. Angle never effected the overall landscape of TNA when he got there, nor would his departure....however I think it would be dumb. I was glad when Angle left WWE. I thought it was stupid when he joined TNA after lying his way to a release from WWE because despite him claiming he wasn't as unheathy as he told McMahon I don't buy it. I think he's living on borrowed time personally. I think when his TNA contract is up he should just retire. If he wants to make appearences for WWE or TNA after that, or come back in a non wrestling role with the WWE or TNA thats cool, but I think he needs to hang up the tights when his contract ends.

Angle's not going anywhere people,.....Wake up!!

And you know Angle personally to know this?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think its a work to solidify the MEM.