• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kurt Angle reveals when he plans to retire

Franco

Angle deletes his tweets afterwards anyways and claims that he was hacked. So I doubt those tweets have any impact on anyone, other than a chuckle at his rage outbursts.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yes but Angle is playing into Punk's hands, do you think Punk is bothered that he is being slated by him on Twitter? I don't.

What hand was Punk playing? Other than trolljobbing on Twitter. I said Angle was a weird cat, and that is true, and I also said Angle would beat the ever loving shit out of CM Punk if given the oppurtunity, which is also true.

He must've learned well from Scott Steiner, a guy who could kill you, but is as smart as a sack of rocks that probably hit their mother in the stomache while they were pregnant.

The Cork

Banned
It's crazy to think Angle has been in TNA as long as he was in WWE, 7 years this year.

WWE need to hurry up and offer him a Shawn Michaels-type deal, or buyout TNA or some shit. A guy like him shouldnt be working the bush leagues while he has that much to offer.

Troy

Wow didn't realise that he had been with TNA for that long. When you compare the seven years against each other it doesn't really compare though.

Does Angle have a lot more to give though outside of a short term deal? WWE were worried about his body and drug taking seven years ago, with seven more years of punishment would they take that risk?