• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kudos to The Miz

Christian

There is a guy that should win WWE or World title.

There we go! Now that wasn't so hard was it? I think the time is coming that Christian is going to blow Miz right out of the water, if the WWE want it to happen. I'm sure many would agree if it doesn't, that it is a huge mistake on the WWEs part.

The Miz doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring with Christian.

Now see? You've just gone and blown a hole in your own argument. Because if more established stars in the business all felt that way, there would be absolutely no way for any of the new guys to ever succeed.

At this point in time, Miz is massively more over then Christian. The feud between the two of them will go a long way into helping Christian climb up to where he needs to be. For Miz to refuse to do so, would make him a 'self-centered piece of shit' much the way you refer to HBK in other areas.

Do you think that it did Jericho any good to have that match with Danielson on NXT? Because I can almost assure you that it did absolutely nothing for him one way or another.

The Miz looks like Howdy Doody. I can't take him seriously at all.

Why don't you just call him a big fat doodie head? I'm done arguing points with you, since I am presenting valid, undeniable facts which you refuse to acknowledge or address.

Where is Lady Hotrod? I need someone who can argue intelligently with me. :(

noumenon

Miz is without a doubt the most improved WWE superstar in the past few years. The guy has come so far from when he started and truly made a unique, entertaining and AWESOME character. The guy went from just another space filler to honestly one of the top 4 people I look forward to watching in the company. He's by far the most all around entertaining person on RAW. I'm really happy WWE has taken notice of him and is putting the amount of trust in him that they are. The guy will be ready to LEGIT main event by the end of 2010... and not just the select appearance in a title match or a failed reign, but I mean top heel quality. The guy is phenomenal and has no one to thank but himself. He went from an on screen persona introducing Divas to a man that Vince wants to appear on all three of his shows. Miz is awesome...period.

xtremebadass

I couldn't stand the Miz even when he entered the tag run with Morrison. By the very latter of their run as a tag team I could put up with him more. He did that feud with Cena and that's when I really payed attention to him. Then he got fired or kicked off of Raw or something...but then he kicked Eugene's ass and ever since then I have been a Miz fan.

J

The Miz = The best non indy god to pop onto the scene in the past few years. No joke he can cut 1 hell of a promo and his wrestling gets better from show to show. Honestly don't care if people disagree Miz will be world champ one day.

Been a Miz fan since even before he came into wrestling. Although one day I think he should drop the nickname and just become Mike Mizanon.

noumenon

At this point I don't even think it's a debate if Miz will be champ if he keeps on this path, the guy is absolutely unstoppable in his progress. It's not just as if he's an amazing talker... he's a hell of a worker in the ring as well.

I remember watching him on Real World while he got his Rock'esque "The Miz" promos and thinking how pathetic it was that he wanted to be a wrestler. Ate those words.

LadyHotrod

The Miz = The best non indy god to pop onto the scene in the past few years. No joke he can cut 1 hell of a promo and his wrestling gets better from show to show. Honestly don't care if people disagree Miz will be world champ one day.

Been a Miz fan since even before he came into wrestling. Although one day I think he should drop the nickname and just become Mike Mizanon.

This.

Except I like the name and think he should keep it.