Kobe Bryant Saga Continues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^^^ yeah i agree... nice rep there man... oh and lebron has no shot behind arc... plus dwade to me... is da sht... i wud take him over lebron any day of the week

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah id take D-wade as well, he a couple of years older than LeBron but still is just has that killer instinct, LeBron only has it sometimes. Imagine how Melo is feeling right now, D-Wade got a ring, and LeBron was just in the Finals, and Melo can't get out the first round.

Wordlife

yeah omfg i kno... poor melo... he in ma top 5 of current fave players... here's my list if you want to kno:

1. Dwade
2. Steve nash
3. Melo
4. tim duncan
5. ben gordon

Rell

Reaction score
The funny thing is Carmelo probably has the best guys around him..I mean he has Iverson for god sakes, a future hall of fame inductee. The problem is, Melo plays in the Western conference, which is a tough place to play.

Wordlife

yea i mean... wit iverson... u think u'd at least expect to make it past the 1st round... i mean look at the golden state warriors... big shocker... and i had their back... best upset ever

Defiant One

Reaction score
D-Wade got Shaq his second year in the league, and he and LeBron are in the JV League. Sucks for Melo I don't see him coming out of the West anytime soon. At best the Nuggets are 5-6th in the Conference. If they were in the East they'd be a top 2-3 team.

Oh and Wordlife my top 5 players would be
1. Kobe
2. D-Wade
3. Tim Duncan
4. Dirk
5. Steve Nash

Wordlife

dass a good list... bcuz i forgot 2 add in dirk.. he's solid, and just flat out good... plus... u noe who else is startin 2 look good l8ly and will be an allstar and maybe an mvp candidate sooner or later.. deron williams

Defiant One

Reaction score
Oh yeah Deron Williams is a beast, a Tony Parker type of player, get his assists and his points, hes so fast, you know what hes gonna do but you can't stop him. The Jazz had a good run this year, next year they should have a great season.

Rell

Reaction score
My favorite players at each position are...

PG-Ailbert Arenas
SG-Kobe Bryant (change your mind ni**a, we need you)
SF-Lebron James
PF-KG da kid
C-Dwight Howard (that kids a beast)

You want to talk about fast D1, what about Barbosa...it should be illegal to be that damn fast

Wordlife

if KG bcomes a bull, ima go so damn crazy, because kg and big ben on the same team would kill

Rell

Reaction score
^Imagine if they are able to get Kobe and KG (which I would hate)

Wordlife

i would hate dat 2... bcuz dass 2 much popularity on 1 team... not like i wouldnt mind bcuz im from chicago and a huge ass bulls and ... CUBS FAN!!!!!!! but yeah i'd take kobe over kg on my team... but dwade over ne1 right now

Defiant One

Reaction score
Now you're pushing it, the Bulls cant get both KG and Kobe......matter of fact if the Lakers were able to get KG then he'd be happy, and wouldnt want to be traded in the first place, but thatd require KG actually standing up for himself and demanding a trade, instead of being a pussy and not wanting to win.

Rell we should make an official NBA Thread I know theres already an NBA 06-07 season thread but that season is over now, so idk.

Wordlife

u shud make an official thread bcuz we got some good controversies goin on here

Rell

Reaction score
^Agreed I'll make it, hold on