Kk Romo...bring yea ass in here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

To start the fuck off...Kid how the fuck do you call me kid when your younger than me...Is you little inbreed ass unable to math..19-17 mean's i'm 2 year older then you dumb ass...Your still wet from the womb you little bitch...So stop using the phrase kid until' your balls drop...you contradict yourself more then George Bush...You go from saying you don't have alot of posts cuase you have a life...To saying that you outpost me and that you do so much more then i have done...So if your going to try and insult me get your shit straight...

And fuck the fact that this thread was made to go against Romo...It's to god damn late cuase you've already stuck your nose in it...and he's already gone...You go on to say that you pay my mom child support...The fact is i would be paying your mom child support to but that damn monkey beat me up the stairs...

Lets talk about the kid in that picture...You wanna say how he's so much better than me...but you don't wanna go on to mention that kid has more muscle in his cellulite filled ass then you have in your whole pathetic body...

The fact is i didn't wanna waste my time on you becuase your just a boy...or girl...How i supposed to know what sex you are when even you don't...Fact is you look at a playboy and get all confused..."Why do i have those"...So if you think your a man then just come back at me like one...Instead of taken bitch blows...

LadyHotrod

It's not the fact you came in here and took a shoot that annoyed me...It's that every other fucking thread in this place i see you running your fucking mouth again like your all high and might cause you a bitch that happens to have balls...and i never even claimed to have the best grammer i just pointed out the Romo has horrible grammar and speaks a lot of bulls shit...Which ask anyone on the thread is true...

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any dumber, you do.

If you notice that I "run my mouth" in "every other thread", you must hang around the flame forum just as much as I do. The only difference is, you stare at the screen, waiting for something "smart" to come to your head to burn someone with and come up with nothing.

Thinking that someone believes they are "high and mighty" just because they don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of their opinions is one of the crappiest "insults" anyone can think of. You're just jealous that people in this world have the guts to say exactly what is on their mind instead of running away like you do. That doesn't make them high and mighty (or "high and might", according to you and your "awesome" spelling and grammar), it just means they have the balls that you so very long for.

I said it once and I'll say it again; if I came in here and dissed Romo's spelling and grammar instead of yours, you'd be puckering up those loose lips of yours and kissing my ass but because you thought you were cool trying to insult his spelling and grammar while having the worst spelling and grammar here, you had a hissy fit that it was pointed out to you.

You lose.