Kk Romo...bring yea ass in here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

As for you christian the only reason i took the fight here is for the fact that the fucker just seemed to argue with everything that i would say...So instead of contining to argue with him in the thread we were in i brought it here...

I should have figured you would try to stick your nose in this somehow ladyhotrod...Your an attention whore no more no less and if anyone wanted to hear your lip we'd rattle are zipper...So just butt the fuck out, you've already pissed half the members here off by trying to flame with Xtremebadass...Hell he's one off the most laid back members here so if you piss him off you must be an annoying bitch...

LadyHotrod

As for you christian the only reason i took the fight here is for the fact that the fucker just seemed to argue with everything that i would say...So instead of contining to argue with him in the thread we were in i brought it here...

I should have figured you would try to stick your nose in this somehow ladyhotrod...Your an attention whore no more no less and if anyone wanted to hear your lip we'd rattle are zipper...So just butt the fuck out, you've already pissed half the members here off by trying to flame with Xtremebadass...Hell he's one off the most laid back members here so if you piss him off you must be an annoying bitch...

Do I give a fuck? I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to post.

So why is it that when someone else makes a bunch of flame wars, they aren't attention whores but when I do it, I "crave attention"? Oh, right, it's because if you have a vagina and flame, you automatically crave attention but if you have a dick and do it, you're cool.

If you want to play it that way, I guess if I were you, I'd be pissed, too, that I just got owned by a chick infront of all the guys.

Hell, Romo doesn't even need to own you. Neither do I. Your piss poor spelling and grammar do it for us.

Funny thing is, if I came in this thread and started dissing Romo, you'd be all YEAH HOTROD, I FUCKING LOVE YOU! but because I ripped you a new asshole on something you threw against Romo, you whine like a baby and cry "attention whore".

You get an F on your report card, fag.

J

It's not the fact you came in here and took a shoot that annoyed me...It's that every other fucking thread in this place i see you running your fucking mouth again like your all high and might cause you a bitch that happens to have balls...and i never even claimed to have the best grammer i just pointed out the Romo has horrible grammar and speaks a lot of bulls shit...Which ask anyone on the thread is true...

Hardy90

Reaction score
Arguing with Romo is like beating a blueberry.

I'll assume everyone gets the underlying message

Hometown Kid

You're all fucking idiots... Woo let's start a topic about someone so we can "bring our A game" with some of the stupidest flames I've ever seen in my life.

Flame-alation Chamber posters = Fucktards. Just call someone out on a topic.

:y: :y:

Hardy90

Reaction score
yea, well I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER

yea, what now?? I'm so badass

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Seriously Flamming is stupid.. Especially when it's noob's who don't know how to flame.. The only respectably flammer is LadyHotRod.. Sure say I'm kissing ass but it's true.. She can flame you inside, and out, and make's idiot's like Romo look like they have deep down syndrome or something... Shit.. But I will give Romo this.. His little Chinese comment tied in well with the "I feel like Hulk Hogan wrestling Funaki" thing well.. Got a little chuckle out of me.. But still..

ROMO, and other sorry flammer's=
fail.jpg

J

OhhhhhhhK...So i have a question for all you winnny bitches who thought you'd waste my time by posting in this thread just to bitch about how lame flaming is...Why the fuck do you go into a flame thread if you know that's whats on the inside...Just to add your two cents...There people who bitch in a flame thread about flaming when they know that's whats taking place = Real Jack ass's...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well Mr. Arrogant fuck.. I go into a flame thread to read quality flame's not garbage you guy's post... That's why you are classified as the outcast of the forum in the "Sorry Flammer's section".. The requirement's for that coventant club are..

A) You must be an idiot
Check!

B) Your flame's must waste someone's time
Check!

C) You MUST be a failure as a living creature
DOUBLE CHECK!

D) You seriously must be gay
Check!

Well Rated W/E.. Are you happy?

J

Well Mr. Arrogant fuck.. I go into a flame thread to read quality flame's not garbage you guy's post... That's why you are classified as the outcast of the forum in the "Sorry Flammer's section".. The requirement's for that coventant club are..

A) You must be an idiot
Check!

B) Your flame's must waste someone's time
Check!

C) You MUST be a failure as a living creature
DOUBLE CHECK!

D) You seriously must be gay
Check!

Well Rated W/E.. Are you happy?

Wait before i even get started...Who the fuck are you...You come into a flame thread...Rip on my flaming...and then use such comebacks such as i am completely gay...Wow your fucking creative...Therefore according to your oh so creative requirements the way i see it...You must be the leader of this prestigious club...

Qwake

You're all fucking idiots... Woo let's start a topic about someone so we can "bring our A game" with some of the stupidest flames I've ever seen in my life.

Flame-alation Chamber posters = Fucktards. Just call someone out on a topic.

funny how ladyhotrod spends most of her time in here...:watsup:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wait before i even get started...Who the fuck are you...You come into a flame thread...Rip on my flaming...and then use such comebacks such as i am completely gay...Wow your fucking creative...Therefore according to your oh so creative requirements the way i see it...You must be the leader of this prestigious club...

1. I'm someone above you...

2. Yes, you'r flamming is miserable, and you should go cut you'r wrist's if you think they are good..

3. I can come out with better thing's if you wan't me too.. Wanna make a thread so you can publicly be embarrassed?

4. Funny you say that I hated Art Classes..

5. I am a leader.. Not of you'r little club, but of you.. Intelligent poster's such as my self :y:, own arrogant loser's whom think just because they have there name a special color, and think they are ELITE.. You must be blind if you see that I'm the leader.. That's just my hypothesis based on you since you must be in some sort of clan, or something... I mean you are all of the requirement's, and a bag of chips! You are an idiot who take's pride in THINKING you can pull out a good joke, or a good flame.. When truth is you are a weak minded fool who enjoy's flamming for fun.. Take note's kid, because you are a failure at flamming, posting, and overall LIFE..

Obviously, you need :helpsmilie:... Because the only thing you produce is cum after getting aroused by guy's This Guy's picture's in the "Real You" thread...

Me, in the babes section :jerk:

Rated W/E in the "Real You" thread :jerk:

J

So now to prove my point...If flaming is so dumb...How are you so easily draw into it...It's how funny how everything that was just said in your post below now apply's to yourself...

Seriously Flamming is stupid.. Especially when it's noob's who don't know how to flame.. The only respectably flammer is LadyHotRod.. Sure say I'm kissing ass but it's true.. She can flame you inside, and out, and make's idiot's like Romo look like they have deep down syndrome or something... Shit.. But I will give Romo this.. His little Chinese comment tied in well with the "I feel like Hulk Hogan wrestling Funaki" thing well.. Got a little chuckle out of me.. But still..

ROMO, and other sorry flammer's=
fail.jpg

Therefore if your going to run your mouth about flaming...Then you so make sure you don't flame in the thread you say it in dumbass...and as for you being so good...and so know...How could i easily prove to you that i'm more known then you by almost 100% of this forum Jack Ass...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey fuck face.. I joined the forum a week ago.. So I'm sorry having my user name in yellow doesn't mean so much to me.. I have a LIFE, and earning enough to send to your mother for child support is hard enough! Look kid I can care less how many post's I have on here.. 95% of my post's are actually worth something..

If you actually read, you illiterate carcas of shit, you would know that I didn't "run my mouth" about flaming.. I said that sorry flamer's such as your self are dumbass's for thinking that they are good.. HA!

I will flame, comment, post where ever the fuck I please kid. Is you'r name green? Is your name red? Is your name purple? I don't fuclking think so kid, so I don't see a damn thing you can do about it.. Not once did I say I'm the shit, or I am so popular on a the forum.. Honestly, I don't give a shit. Kid you've been a member since February last year.. I've been a member since last week, and I hae 1/12 if I'm not mistaken of your post's.. I get 23 post's a fucking day (average), while you get two.. So don't talk to me about being known, and shit...

Talk about passing the torch.. Can someone pass the torch over here because I think this kid really want's me to truely flame him, because right now I'm not even trying to hurt this kid's feeling's.. I haven't touched the fact that the overweight kid in that picture is more of a person than you, whom was touched by your father, while you mom sniffed crack up her nose.. Who's fault is it that your dad is as sick as that guy from "The Butterfly Effect". Funny thing is that your as annoying as Asthon's voice.. (I love the guy he just has that voice lol) Kid this is you, and Romo's thread, I'm not going to post in this thread anymore.. You wan't to talk, flame, insult me.. PM me like an adult, or get embarrassed in our own thread..

None the less, you are an epic fail.. More epic than the ending of most Final Fantasy game's.. So go back to humping rock's Mr. Pioneer of IWF..(Yup, I referred to Spongebob Squarepant's I think someone else did that lol)

OMG all bow down!!