Kizarny: Expeczeztationzzz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well...he debuted last night.

It was a really odd match. Didn't have much pace. Kizarny either seemed out of shape to me, or it looked like he and MVP have never faced one another and have zero chemistry. Still, it wasn't Nathan Jones so I guess I'll give him he benefit of the doubt. The crowd popped pretty well for him, but of course, you can't trust Smackdown crowds because WWE has been known to fudge the crowd noise levels on a pre-taped show (they've been fudging the crowd response levels for Mark Henry and Jamie Noble for YEARS).

I agree with you, but in this instance, I think it was genuine. my reasoning behind that is when MVP had him in the chinlock, Kizarny started stomping his foot to get the crowd behind him and no one started clapping until he already up (well after he had stopped stomping). So if they were going top put the crowd behind in a couple spots, why not the rest?

Airfixx

However tempted, I'm not gonna completely write him off (JUST yet! ;o] ), but one thing that did strike me was how no noticable aspects of the gimmick spilled over into his ring work...

I mean, as someone who's being touted as having a high pain threshhold wouldn't it make sense to set up some kind of spot for him to introduce his gimmick (with a view of getting him over)?

noumenon

I think the gimmick is just plain ridiculous. However I did like his little roll through double arm DDT.
kazget kanotherz gizmickz....or however it goes..lol

Reaction score
However tempted, I'm not gonna completely write him off (JUST yet! ;o] ), but one thing that did strike me was how no noticable aspects of the gimmick spilled over into his ring work...

I mean, as someone who's being touted as having a high pain threshhold wouldn't it make sense to set up some kind of spot for him to introduce his gimmick (with a view of getting him over)?

That's where the masterful booking and writing comes in. If he's got a high threshold for pain, they should find somebody who really wants to inflict pain on him and then have a Hell In A Cell or ECW style street fight with flaming tables and barb wire. If he won, it would prove the character and probably get him over. It's better than the "show up and wrestle jobber A" non-storyline they're probably going to go with, right?

Airfixx

^^^Maybe, but my general point though is that they may as well have just sent out a gimmick-less guy in black trunks and black boots(*)....

(*I know that 'spells' Austin, but y'get my meaning.)

noumenon

i was thinking the same thing about the pain threshold. umaga is on the verge of returning. why not feed him to umaga a few weeks in a row, have umaga give him a ridiculous beat down, but have kizarny laughing through the whole thing. end the thing in some crazy carnival gimmick street fight, that would be cool.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
His match with MVP felt slow, I don't know until I see a second match where he puts in more offense. I only saw half way, near the end of the match. His finisher didn't even look that effective, looked like he just rolled MVP over and pinned him.

Reaction score
His match with MVP felt slow, I don't know until I see a second match where he puts in more offense. I only saw half way, near the end of the match. His finisher didn't even look that effective, looked like he just rolled MVP over and pinned him.

I was thinking about that too. He rolled him up and I said "Was that a roll up or a botch?" I'm actually looking forward to Smackdown to see him again.