Kizarny: Expeczeztationzzz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So by now we've all seen the promos for Kizarny, the wrestling Carny. With such an odd gimmick choice, do you all think the gimmick will get over or flop faster than Nathan Jones? Personally, I'll wait and decide based more on the in-ring ability. I'm not holding my breath about the character though. A wrestling Carnival worker? :lol:

OhShhssINNN.jpg

Evil Austin

I think this will be almost like Paul Birchill with the pirate gimmick though not quite 100% like him. But that's what I am expecting. Maybe one month with a few wins and then getting pushed down, down, down.

Oh well...easy come easy go I guess.

MikeRaw

Im truly not expecting much. I mean, they have given him some air time to build him up, but I really doubt it will lead to much.
He actually seems more suited for a tag team role, from what I've seen of him in his promos. He just seems like he would be better served in that role, with another weirdo type guy.

Since he isn't, I don't really know what to expect. I don't want to say he's a waste, but he definately won't be a star or anything.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
You'd expect that he would be something big from the build up that they're giving him from all the promos. They've been going for what 3 months now. I can't say much about him because I've never seen him wrestle, but I don't expect much. His gimmic would have been good Halloween time, especially for the kids, but now don't think so.

Reaction score
From his wikipedia it says he was a childhood friend of Christian Cage and Edge. Maybe he's really good? Anybody seen any footage of him in the Indies?

Reaction score
That's interesting - he could fit in as an hardcore, TLC expert. The gimmick fits pretty well.

If he is a high-flying, crazily acrobatical performer, the fans will push and he'll go over eventually. United States title?

Haight

Reaction score
I think the guy is pretty good in the ring. Will the fans relate to his character??? That is a good question and I will reserve judgement untill his debut. One thing I notice is that you have to be cautious when you build up new talent and hype someone because then you raise peoples expectations too much...and when they don't deliver it can be a dissapointment. Sometimes it's just better to let a new character make a gradual debut. (i.e. Dolph Ziggler). Nevertheless I will wait and see what this guy can do. I included a video of him wrestling Scotty Goldman in FCW

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtDKJZqab-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtDKJZqab-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well pro wrestling started in the carnivals. But this is, imo, too much gimmick, not enough character.

Airfixx

Expectations?

Not very high. Seems like a throwback to the late 80s/early nineties. At the very best I'm hoping we may get a high-flying version of heel Doink.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im gonna wait and see what he is like in the ring. But tbh im not holding my breath. But we shall see

LadyHotrod

His gimmick is incredibly stupid.

He wont last. You can tell how lame he is by his promos and his garbage name.

Reaction score
Well...he debuted last night.

It was a really odd match. Didn't have much pace. Kizarny either seemed out of shape to me, or it looked like he and MVP have never faced one another and have zero chemistry. Still, it wasn't Nathan Jones so I guess I'll give him he benefit of the doubt. The crowd popped pretty well for him, but of course, you can't trust Smackdown crowds because WWE has been known to fudge the crowd noise levels on a pre-taped show (they've been fudging the crowd response levels for Mark Henry and Jamie Noble for YEARS).

Reaction score
I think (just like Jeff's title riegn) You still havent given him anytime.

Have you seen him wrestle in FCW? I Have and he is damn good... Him and Scotty Goldman had quite a match(even if they had partners...who werent really involved) But Seeing as how they wasted Scotty...they are gonna waste Kizarny

i Think his gimmick is fizzunny spizzeaking lizzike thizis, I Fizind izit Entizzertizzaning. Just give him a couple more weeks to see what hizzappens

Reaction score
I think (just like Jeff's title riegn) You still havent given him anytime.

Have you seen him wrestle in FCW? I Have and he is damn good... Him and Scotty Goldman had quite a match(even if they had partners...who werent really involved) But Seeing as how they wasted Scotty...they are gonna waste Kizarny

i Think his gimmick is fizzunny spizzeaking lizzike thizis, I Fizind izit Entizzertizzaning. Just give him a couple more weeks to see what hizzappens

Yeah, Kizarny needs some time to adjust as even though he faced a loser like MVP, Montel is smarter and it would hard to manuever and work around a wrestler who is experienced and as wrestling - smart as Mr. Montel. Like remember, the wrestlers he's faced in the FCW are weaker and will go down a lot easier. Now, his gimmick isn't awful, like how he speaks is just a smidge annoying but his "carnival worker" gimmick has many oppurtunities and once he get's in a good feud, he'll do a lot better. (which will take time, be patient with the kid peoples!!!)

So basically, the sooner the WWE get's him in a feud, he'll do better but if they just have him wreslte meaningless matches, the fans are not going to like him and just like "The Charismatic Raven" said, he'll go to waste just like poor old Scotty did!​