Khali as a face

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

What have your thoughts been on him as a face so far?
I actually get a kick out of it every once in a while. I think the sight of a 7 foot plus guy strutting to the ring with dance music, about to host a kiss cam, can be quite funny..
However, that may be a problem.
Khali, like him or not, could at least step in and be a contender to the world title in the dull months when there were no fresh storylines, and could make it look credible. He can still be credible to a point now, as in he can beat up a midget, and t'll be believable, but as a champion, i think his face turn has prevented such a thing.
As a heel, he was much more credible.
That's not to say eh can't be a champ or main event as a face, because he can, but I think the face overness he has is not enough to be in a main event, whereas the heel heat he used to get, is.

So, do you think Khali can be successful as anything more than a midcarder while being a face?
And what are your overall thoughts on it?

Like I said, I like it enough, it's not great, but it's fine, but I do think it will prevent him from any title reigns or shots.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Khali can be successful as face or heel. He could be main-eventing with this gimmick, but we all don't want to see THAT happen.

Your WWE Champion... THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY!

:dry:

But at least this has freshened him up, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ranjin came up with this himself.

LKP

I dont like him face or heel hes awful. Either way he can walk properly and i think its time we say goodbye to the Punjabi playboy. And also have you seen the size on his chin? DAMN!

Beer Money Army

no matter if khali is face or heel.. he won't get any reaction from me...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Khali's face gimmick is dumb. The heel gimmick was boring. His matches have always been terrible. The sooner he's gone, the better. Another note Finlay's face gimmick is horrible as well. So them tag teaming = double horrible.

Keelan Balderson

Reaction score
To me its just a semi-successful way to prolong his career. His main event time needs to protected, so cycling him in and out is fine.