• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Khali as a face

MikeRaw

What have your thoughts been on him as a face so far?
I actually get a kick out of it every once in a while. I think the sight of a 7 foot plus guy strutting to the ring with dance music, about to host a kiss cam, can be quite funny..
However, that may be a problem.
Khali, like him or not, could at least step in and be a contender to the world title in the dull months when there were no fresh storylines, and could make it look credible. He can still be credible to a point now, as in he can beat up a midget, and t'll be believable, but as a champion, i think his face turn has prevented such a thing.
As a heel, he was much more credible.
That's not to say eh can't be a champ or main event as a face, because he can, but I think the face overness he has is not enough to be in a main event, whereas the heel heat he used to get, is.

So, do you think Khali can be successful as anything more than a midcarder while being a face?
And what are your overall thoughts on it?

Like I said, I like it enough, it's not great, but it's fine, but I do think it will prevent him from any title reigns or shots.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Khali can be successful as face or heel. He could be main-eventing with this gimmick, but we all don't want to see THAT happen.

Your WWE Champion... THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY!

:dry:

But at least this has freshened him up, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ranjin came up with this himself.

I dont like him face or heel hes awful. Either way he can walk properly and i think its time we say goodbye to the Punjabi playboy. And also have you seen the size on his chin? DAMN!