Kevin Steen knocks out 1 fan and punches another.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Testify said:
Believe me, ROH (except Steen and Briscoes) is one BIG borefest and shitfest of Cornette's booking. Russo on his best days > todays ROHbot. Yeah, true. :cornette:

This. Cornette deserves his own face.

Been watching for the last month, feel like I'm all caught up on RoH, and am really underwhelmed and unimpressed with the show, especially with how hyped it's been and all the good things I've heard about it. You haven't missed anything because the show just hasn't been very good.

Oh, and very little Steen. He had a pretty good match with Mondo a few weeks ago and a few appearances here and there, but that's really all.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Good to know it's a work after all. Weird one and desperate though, but what can you do? It is what it is in today's shitty ass ROH. LolCornette

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cornett is so awesome. Hoping to see more of this soon, and how it goes down.