Kevin Steen knocks out 1 fan and punches another.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
As an eyewitness to the events, ROH World champion Kevin Steen punched two fans following his successful ROH Title defense at the “Boiling Point” Internet PPV event in Providence, R.I. on Saturday. One fan dropped to the floor after being punched. The other fan was crying and shaking after being punched. Included was a full-force punch to the face.

There was no initial indication of why Steen went after the fans. ROH has yet to address the incident on Twitter or Facebook or by issuing a statement.

Sean Radican, who tweeted this to PWTorch, said the following:

“Afterward, Steen punched a kid right in the face and he bled from the mouth. Another kid also got knocked out. They were not plants. I was a foot away and one dude got knocked out and the second one got clocked, too. I didn’t see what the fans did to cause Steen to do what he did, but I’m pretty sure he could have just walked away. Two people got hurt badly.”

ProWrestling.net had a fan send in this account of it:

“Kevin Steen assaulted two fans who mixed words with him post match. Steen grabbed one and made out with him. The man shoved Steen and Steen swung and hit the man in the face and then hit the fan next to him who spat. If these men were plants, they were interacting with us all night and were very convincing as fans. One man bled from the lip. The men were two rows in front of me and Steen POTATOED both.”

Also here's a video of the aftermath of it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's probably a work, however it wouldn't be the first time someone's been clocked for winding a worker up. A double did it at one point also.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Think it's probably kayfabe but if it isn't I know they're differant companies but he should get sacked if AW got sacked for making a rape joke.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Surely a work. Steen's character is so badfuckinass

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hate myself for not having the time lately to follow ROH like I would like to. Steen is the best thing in wrestling

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
HWD'Z, you haven't missed a damn thing.

This is a work and a half.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see if Ring Of Honor releases a statement about the issue, Then I'll decide whether it's a work or real.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
HWD'Z, you haven't missed a damn thing.

This is a work and a half.

What do you mean I haven't missed a thing? I watched ROH loving Steen and waiting for him to become champ and I stopped keeping up with it not long after he won. I'm missing Steen's reign, it sucks.

And obviously it's a work, but it's a cool storyline for Steen

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Believe me, ROH (except Steen and Briscoes) is one BIG borefest and shitfest of Cornette's booking. Russo on his best days > todays ROHbot. Yeah, true. :cornette:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Tbh, any fan chanting "this is awesome, this is wrestling, and holy shit" deserves to be punched in the face.

f23b7832eaa32a207e4592e24c6cb77b.jpg

Reactions: Testify