• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kenny Omega's WWE Name

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
If Triple H is true to his word, no one will come into the WWE directly anymore. He said earlier this year that he felt it was a mistake to let AJ go right onto the roster. WWE uses NXT to imply that the WWE main roster is more difficult and competitive than any other promotion in the world. So Triple H said that other wrestlers need to learn and develop through NXT to prepare for the main roster. So he said that if someone has not been on the main roster before, they now have to go through NXT to get there.

Now, Kenny can tell them he will only sign if they put him on the main roster right away. But if Triple H is true to his word, Kenny would start in NXT. It is a shame of course because he is more than main roster capable. But that is the ego of WWE.

But I am just happy he remains where he is. :emoji_slight_smile: Yeah, WWE will likely be in his future. But I think it is a while off. Hell, AJ didn't sign until he was 39.

Hang on a second...... AJ styles going straight to roster was a mistake? I really disagree with Triple H saying anything like that because given the way they booked styles, they booked him solid his first year in WWE. I've loved having him on the main roster and so have the fans. Can you imagine if they sent Style to developmental?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hang on a second...... AJ styles going straight to roster was a mistake? I really disagree with Triple H saying anything like that because given the way they booked styles, they booked him solid his first year in WWE. I've loved having him on the main roster and so have the fans. Can you imagine if they sent Style to developmental?

I completely agree with you. At first I was surprised that he said that. But then I realized what the ploy was.
Triple H said that WWE has a learning curve that can't be learned by moving directly to the main roster. So he thinks that AJ going to the main roster right away was something that won't happen again.
When I read the interview, I seriously disagreed with him. But the whole idea behind it is obviously to imply that WWE is more difficult to work in than any other promotion. It's silly and I don't know if he truly feels that AJ moving right to the main roster was a mistake. It's just his way of making WWE look stronger and other promotions look weaker.

He felt that no one who has never been on the WWE main roster would automatically be ready for it.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I completely agree with you. At first I was surprised that he said that. But then I realized what the ploy was.
Triple H said that WWE has a learning curve that can't be learned by moving directly to the main roster. So he thinks that AJ going to the main roster right away was something that won't happen again.
When I read the interview, I seriously disagreed with him. But the whole idea behind it is obviously to imply that WWE is more difficult to work in than any other promotion. It's silly and I don't know if he truly feels that AJ moving right to the main roster was a mistake. It's just his way of making WWE look stronger and other promotions look weaker.

He felt that no one who has never been on the WWE main roster would automatically be ready for it.

I can understand that WWE is a different style and they want guys to develop to that style to prepare them but don't say its a mistake to put someone straight over. What about Gallows and Anderson? Were they mistakes too? I think you're right in that he just wants WWE to look stronger, we're talking about the guy who wanted to bury anything that WCW touched