Kelly Kelly Granted "Time Off" By WWE Officials, Belief She May Not Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nobody is saying that WWE isn't gonna miss her.

But us fans... we don't care... majority of us don't care. That's what we're saying.
I can agree with that.

I was just saying the company and division will miss her. She is easily their most eye catching girl, the girl who all the magazines and shows line up for, who they paint on their cups and tour busses/trucks. Heck the divas division has missed her so far as they haven't had even one quick match or bit of air time outside Eve and AJ on Raw since she has been off the past two weeks. That is a tv check some of the girls who are thrown into matches be it singles or tag with her have missed.

I also was saying I get her needing time off and to examine her life or whatever as she went from high school girl to diva like that with no time to grow up or enjoy life (college etc)

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I can agree with that.

I was just saying the company and division will miss her. She is easily their most eye catching girl, the girl who all the magazines and shows line up for, who they paint on their cups and tour busses/trucks. Heck the divas division has missed her so far as they haven't had even one quick match or bit of air time outside Eve and AJ on Raw since she has been off the past two weeks. That is a tv check some of the girls who are thrown into matches be it singles or tag with her have missed.

I also was saying I get her needing time off and to examine her life or whatever as she went from high school girl to diva like that with no time to grow up or enjoy life (college etc)

I see where you're coming from. Now there's no reason to have the Foxs, Nataylas, or or Kaitlyns to be on TV.

But personally, I'm not gonna miss her. Her pics are floating all over the net, so if I ever need a fix, I'll go there.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Good riddance is what I say. She got a nice pop from the crowd and at one point she got over, but she brought nothing to the table for my enjoyment.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not sad about this or anything but hope she does well in whatever she does post WWE.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I agree Kelly is one of the most "marketable" (though that probably isn't the best word) Divas, but I wouldn't attribute that to her progression or skill or anything. She's your typical blonde barbie girl, more obnoxiously so than any other blonde Diva, and that's all it really takes to get on all the magazine covers. This isn't usually a bad thing, but Kelly just never improved enough considering how long she's been around. She had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I remember the last promo she was in I think a couple of months ago when she backstage with Eve turning heel, and it looked like she was scared stiff or something. Will the women's division miss her? Doubtful. Having gotten about all we'd probably ever get out of Kelly and now on the way out, this opens the door for another Diva to step up and hopefully become the figurehead the division actually needs, especially with the Bellas gone too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Summer Rae in FCW could easily take her place, she's got the same look if WWE is just in need of that barbie girl look.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So in the space of a couple of months WWE will have lost their three most popular divas. Not a good sign and a lot of pressure will be on Layla to fill the gap left. Yes Kelly Kelly wasn't the best wrestler but she was more over than any other diva currently on the roster and that counts for a lot in the divas division. Could we see a Kharma return soon to try to replace some of the star power that has left?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They need to figure out first what the fuck to do with Kharma. She's been ready for over a month to return, yet she hasn't because WWE has nothing for her at the moment.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I guess they wanted Layla to return first and get over before bringing back in Kharma. Now that Layla has been back for a month it is time to get Kharma back on television.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
With Beth, Kharma, Layla, AJ and Eve (I'll go as far as Kaitlyn but I'm biased) on the roster among others, I don't get whats so valuable about Kelly. Even if her departure does leave a gap to fill, any of the aforementioned Divas could fill it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The best thing they can do now is have Layla get pretty over as champion, then have Kharma come in and beat her in literally seconds, then have her and Beth feud after Kharma beats everyone else and Beth's the only one left.

Shaun

Reaction score
She is hot but her in ring skills sucked, still there are divas that are both better looking and better wrestlers than Kelly so it won't be a huge loss.

And for those that will miss Kelly for her good looks, just look at my sig instead. It's better.
:winning:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Here's how I view it.

She's earned the time off for what the WWE womens division is she really is one of the top stars.

On the other hand if she doesn't return it's also not the bigges loss in the world.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I agree Kelly is one of the most "marketable" (though that probably isn't the best word) Divas, but I wouldn't attribute that to her progression or skill or anything. She's your typical blonde barbie girl, more obnoxiously so than any other blonde Diva, and that's all it really takes to get on all the magazine covers. This isn't usually a bad thing, but Kelly just never improved enough considering how long she's been around. She had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I remember the last promo she was in I think a couple of months ago when she backstage with Eve turning heel, and it looked like she was scared stiff or something. Will the women's division miss her? Doubtful. Having gotten about all we'd probably ever get out of Kelly and now on the way out, this opens the door for another Diva to step up and hopefully become the figurehead the division actually needs, especially with the Bellas gone too.
A million times this. WWE has plenty of other young Divas who they could build up if they actually want to put some effort into it. Paige 19, Raquel Diaz 21, Sofia Cortez 24, AJ 25, Kaitlyn 25, Alicia Fox 25, Maxine 26. Any of them would be suitable options, but I reckon if they got the effort put into them, Kaitlyn, Maxine and AJ could crack mainstream coverage like Kelly has.

One thing I wouldn't do though is continue to build it around Layla. She's 33 which is old for Divas, suffered some big injuries and is one more big injury away from being done imo. Time for some fresh young blood.