Keith Lee sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
reigns and keith lee top guys on the mic? Damn that is one questionable opinion If i've ever heard one.
yeah. Don't really watch AEW or NXT and everyone else on Raw is ehhish at best so

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
yeah. Don't really watch AEW or NXT and everyone else on Raw is ehhish at best so
The Miz, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Ziggler all guys that are more talented on the mic than both Reigns and Keith Lee.

Reigns is doing better as a heel though.

Reactions: RLStern

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
The Miz, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Ziggler all guys that are more talented on the mic than both Reigns and Keith Lee.

Reigns is doing better as a heel though.
Miz has gotten boring for me as of late, and I do enjoy me a good Ziggler. Zayn can cut a promo, but he doesn't make me feel something like Lee and Reigns so

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
Miz has gotten boring for me as of late, and I do enjoy me a good Ziggler. Zayn can cut a promo, but he doesn't make me feel something like Lee and Reigns so
Feeling is important. That's usually charisma that makes you feel a certain way about a character. Reigns had gone years not being able to cut a decent promo as a baby face we can tell he was held back from doing whats natural to him and that's being a heel. Still only average on the mic but he's been given solid character work and has moments of being pretty decent as a heel.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Keith Lee may sound like a substitute teacher when he talks.....

He may also spend too much time on the top rope waiting on baited breath to do spots.

He may also have a gut.....

But it works for him.

And I get the feeling the OP only calls him "niche" because he isn't allowed to call him a different N word :side:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Feeling is important. That's usually charisma that makes you feel a certain way about a character. Reigns had gone years not being able to cut a decent promo as a baby face we can tell he was held back from doing whats natural to him and that's being a heel. Still only average on the mic but he's been given solid character work and has moments of being pretty decent as a heel.
yeah, that's why I think he's the best on the mic today. His promo work against Jey almost made me tear up

Brad Boyd

Reaction score

He may also spend too much time on the top rope waiting on baited breath to do spots.

But it works for him.

And I get the feeling the OP only calls him "niche" because he isn't allowed to call him a different N word :side:
woah let's not go there and accuse people of racism, shall we?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
woah let's not go there and accuse people of racism, shall we?
Randomly bringing up Biden and posting Tucker Carlson pics is cool tho :okay2

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
"Greetings and salutations"

Totally stolen from Konnan :whatamark

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Liking Tucker Carlson doesn’t make someone racist so please leave the political associations out of threads that aren’t inherently political and even then be cool.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2

But it works for him.

And I get the feeling the OP only calls him "niche" because he isn't allowed to call him a different N word

My favorite wrestler is black and I’m mix race... lol at attempted identity politics, Keith Lee still sucks.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My favorite wrestler is black and I’m mix race... lol at attempted identify politics, Keith Lee still sucks.
Identify politics....

Awww shit.....refuted.

:L:

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Identify politics....

My bad, identity politics. Fixed.
tumblr_inline_n19y34Y2br1rhyvu2.gif

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don’t understand the hype around him, he moves pretty good for a bigger guy, but, there’s just nothing that makes me interested in him as a whole. I can’t really pinpoint anything exact, he just doesn’t do anything for me to capture my attention. I didn’t get the hype around Anderson and Gallows, either, I feel this is just another one of those scenarios where I might be missing something.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don’t understand the hype around him, he moves pretty good for a bigger guy, but, there’s just nothing that makes me interested in him as a whole. I can’t really pinpoint anything exact, he just doesn’t do anything for me to capture my attention. I didn’t get the hype around Anderson and Gallows, either, I feel this is just another one of those scenarios where I might be missing something.

Just one of them cases, different strokes for different folks type of deals honestly. Some people find what he does enjoyable, others don't. No one is really right or wrong on how they feel(which I know you didn't say that,) about the guy. They are some people I feel suck, that others like and I don't understand the hype for. Riddle for example. I just don't understand his hype. At all.

Reactions: Lady Redfield