Keith Lee sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Not literal civil rights, but the right as in the logical justification.

You don’t have any logical justification to demand he get pushed to main event because you’re in a niche and most find that boring, a niche is to never be catered to over the general audience in any business.
what is a niche? You are a niche in this argument. And I have more logical justification to demand he gets puts to the Main Event because imma fan of it.

Rebuttalled

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
what is a niche? You are a niche in this argument. And I have more logical justification to demand he gets puts to the Main Event because imma fan of it.

No you don’t, you have zero.

There’s probably about 500 members on this website, even if you all wanted Keith Led pushed and little old me didn’t... you’re still a niche compared to the millions who don’t find him entertaining.

I represent the mainstream fans.

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

There’s probably about 500 members on this website, even if you all wanted Keith Led pushed and little old me didn’t... you’re still a niche compared to the millions who don’t find him entertaining.

I don't think mainstream fans would want your representation. Kinda embarassing, truthfully.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

Imma tell you a story my good friend @Fuji Vice told me one time.

"About a year ago, I was invited to attend a "space camp" at NASA. It was extremely interesting, despite being very secure. We had to give proper identification, give our fingerprints, and sign 6 consent forms, but after all that preparation, we were finally allowed to enter. I met astronauts and many astrophysicists. They described how it felt to be in space, and I saw a prototype of the Mars rover. However, the attraction that caught my eye the most was a live feed that came from a camera on the International Space Station. I watched it for hours, and even with a view of the entire world, I still couldn't find who asked."

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I don't think mainstream fans would want your representation.

Nah, they would, they’re not watching a fictional combat soap opera to hear a guy sound like a boring literature professor.

Imma tell you a story my good friend @Fuji Vice told me one time.

"About a year ago, I was invited to attend a "space camp" at NASA. It was extremely interesting, despite being very secure. We had to give proper identification, give our fingerprints, and sign 6 consent forms, but after all that preparation, we were finally allowed to enter. I met astronauts and many astrophysicists. They described how it felt to be in space, and I saw a prototype of the Mars rover. However, the attraction that caught my eye the most was a live feed that came from a camera on the International Space Station. I watched it for hours, and even with a view of the entire world, I still couldn't find who asked."

tumblr_lw3271Yus21r35wfvo1_500.gif

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Nah, they would, they’re not watching a fictional combat soap opera to hear a guy sound like a boring literature professor.
Nobody watches wrestling to see some guy say the same 5 things

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Nobody watches wrestling to see some guy say the same 5 things

Many do, I remember watching Rock and Austin repeat the same catchphrases, we loved it, what we don’t like is those who bore like Keith

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Many do, I remember watching Rock and Austin repeat the same catchphrases, we loved it, what we don’t like is those who bore like Keith
A guy who says the same 5 things and relies on those seems like a worst promo cutter than a sophisticated guy. Keith Lee truly is

LIMITLESS

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
A guy who says the same 5 things and relies on those seems like a worst promo cutter than a sophisticated guy. Keith Lee truly is

The Rock repeating one out of his approximately 15 catchphrases is more entertaining than Keith Lee.

You can admit to trolling and recover credibility, Keith Lee a better promo than Rock, what’s next Joe Biden cuts better promos?

Reactions: Brad Boyd

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
The Rock repeating one out of his approximately 15 catchphrases is more entertaining than Keith Lee.

You can admit to trolling and recover credibility, Keith Lee a better promo than Rock, what’s next Joe Biden cuts better promos?
:pogba

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

:pogba

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
how is an opinion trolling exactly.

There are opinions such as Pizza tastes better than Steak or vice versa, such as saying I think Hogan was better than Rock, or I think Austin was better than Rock.

Then there’s objectively false statements like I think Keith Lee cuts a better promo and has a better character than The Rock, that’s blatant trolling.

Reactions: Brad Boyd

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
That's your opinion. Personally, I think Keith Lee is the best guy on the mic today second to Roman Reigns. He's a Heavyweight who can move like a Cruiserweight. That's entertainment for me. His character work needs a bit more work, but that doesn't mean he sucks
reigns and keith lee top guys on the mic? Damn that is one questionable opinion If i've ever heard one.

Reactions: RLStern