• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kazuchika Okada leaving NJPW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
giphy.gif
this report

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Because I have learned to not engage with overly emotionally people, because it happened once before, and I was almost doxxed. So, pardon me for not saying a whole lot or even debating. And I wasn't mocking the thread as much as simply just making a dumb joke that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. So sorry, I will leave now.
I wouldn't worry too much about that, nobody's gonna dox you on here, or they'd be pretty much perma-banned instantly.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I know it's all resolved now, but I just got to catch up on 7 pages here's my 2 cents.

1. If Okada comes to WWE he won't do NXT, but he WILL go to the PC to get ready for his debut. Learn the WWE ring, and get a crash course on the WWE presentation. Midcard guys probably debut in NXT but Okada is obviously not that. He's a fucking legend.

2. Do you announce his appearance or do a surprise? If he's in the Rumble it's a surprise but if you can get him for Mania I'd be announcing it beforehand. Hell I'd have him at Elimination Chamber if at all possible for his first appearance. I'd honestly not have him in the Rumble match cause he's not winning it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I would only do a surprise if it's Rumble or Raw after Mania bc people tune it already expecting them, and that includes more hardcores that would obviously know him better

But rumble is next to impossible, not bc he's contracted to NJPW still (we've seen things worked out before), but he he's still wrestling regularly on the current tour. Last day for a bit is tomorrow which gives him a few days but I'd write it off