• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kazuchika Okada leaving NJPW

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If he decides to go to Wwe and Gedo was smart, he’d let Okada debut at the Royal Rumble, and in exchange the announcers could plug new Japan.

Kross Rhodes

If Okada is debuting at revolution we’ll know way before revolution let’s be serious. Tony’s signing of Punk was the worst kept secret.

Cwalker

It’s been this big thing apparently that Okada has always wanted to perform a WrestleMania.

I don’t know if that would be in the cards this year(something meaningful at least) but if that’s one thing on his bucket list then it’s not hard to understand his decision(if the reports are true)

Kross Rhodes

It’s been this big thing apparently that Okada has always wanted to perform a WrestleMania.

I don’t know if that would be in the cards this year(something meaningful at least) but if that’s one thing on his bucket list then it’s not hard to understand his decision(if the reports are true)
If he can get his foot in the door by late February, they could easily just do a dream match at wrestlemania that wouldn’t require tons of build.