Kanye West Threatens to leave the U.S because the country is Racist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Being an out right racist is a lot different then saying racist things though. This country is filled with people who say racist things but I don't know a single person personally who will treat someone different based on the color of their skin or what country they come from. There usually has to be actions involved on a person to person basis where true racism says "ALL of a said race is beneath me". I don't know a better way to explain that. Either way, a lot of this crap is down to media (specially news sources) and statistics.
Most are closet racists since they're afraid of backlash/violence.
The more open racists are just Blue because they're asking to get hurt.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Really? I'm honestly curious... What's the Diffrence? Because Even I thought Hispanics were Mexican....
It's in the name. Mexico is the name of the country, not the entire Latin America

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most are closet racists since they're afraid of backlash/violence.
The more open racists are just Blue because they're asking to get hurt.
If most people are closet racists in America, how can we know for sure they are racist then? Like I said, people say racist things all the time and it is usually based on something they seen in the news or statistics on behavior. I don't think color should play a role in anything here and people should be judged on their heart and their own moral intentions but that isn't how things are done.

A lot of news sources base how far they dig for evidence based on statistics and locations. This is kind of why the blacks lives matter thing blew up. Blacks were getting shot by cops and no one was investigating both sides thoroughly, they just kept assuming the cop was in the right and we have learned that isn't always the case but because of this... A lot of communities began throwing all cops under the same bus, even the good ones. So it went from one extreme of racial profiling to another. While I still don't think the US is one of the most racist countries there are (as a whole), I can agree with you that there are a lot of people who say things they shouldn't.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I get what you're saying here, but it is in my opinion one of the most racist countries.

That doesn't mean only white people are racists. Black, Mexicans, Asians, etc.
I agree. U.S. is one of the most racist countries in the world. And yes, whites aren't the only ones who are racist and/or calls racist names to others - for example, some people call Mexicans "wetbacks," but that's not really a racist thing, it's more of a name call. An insult. Spic, to a latin or hispanic origin, is racist.
Everyone is a bit racist, I don't care who you are. You're just lying to yourself if you don't believe that.
There are times that you don't realize you're being racist, but this story right here? This teenager doesn't have any remorse for calling some black lady, a Nope. He/she deliberately called her the n word without any thought as to what the word means to black/brown folks. It's a touchy slang, not one of those easy name calling thing you can just say to a black/brown folk.

And, yes, I also agree that this whole racism thing is getting worse. It's not getting better nowdays. Some people are just ignorant or just flat out stupid. People need to realize that being racist is not a good thing.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Really? I'm honestly curious... What's the Diffrence? Because Even I thought Hispanics were Mexican....

No offense but this is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.