Kanye West Threatens to leave the U.S because the country is Racist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
http://politicalblindspot.com/kanye-west-threatens-to-leave-the-us/

Kanye West was in the headlines recently when an encounter with a racist threatening his fiancée Kim Kardashian, led to him punching a teenager in the face. While Kardashian was trying to enter a Beverly Hills, California medical building on January 13, a teenager used a racial slur towards her, calling her a “n” word-lover. Subsequent admonitions that he shouldn’t use this word led to the youth actually threatening to murder Kardashian.

When Kanye West arrived after being informed of this, he walked straight up to the teen and punched him in the face. Now, in the aftermath of the incident, he said he is seriously considering leaving the United States.

West said he is dreading explaining the incident to his daughter, whose name is “North”, because it will lead to seriously negative discussions about American culture, society and history. West said he would prefer to leave the U.S. than have to have regular conversations about racism with his daughter.

Sources told Hollywood Life that after the physical confrontation, West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this sh*t down to North and tell my little girl how f**ked up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”

West said further, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You can't run from ignorance or racism. They'll see it eventually, it'll happen everywhere. The best thing to do is teach them about it, so they can learn never to adapt to that kind of mindset and help fight against it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
they should move to Liberia

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
They should move away, far away, onto a distant island, and never make any music or TV shows again.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I will beg him to leave.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Same, maybe he'll buy Scotland and live there.
Scottish gas and oil export worth was 30 billion last year, he is gonna need a lot more cash.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He threatened to leave? I bet millions of people are cheering.

Solid Snake

For someone who sure hates the way the US/Hollywood is, he sure loves the publicity. I don't read into personal lives of famous people and this is a good example of why. And I highly doubt Kim will leave. Didn't her last marriage end because she didn't want to move to another state? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.