Kane Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
And once again I am the one who posts the video of the actual return....

[video=youtube;IMz8LiI4A2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz8LiI4A2M[/video]

And would also like to add that I still think the wig is hilariously bad but I'm cool with the new mask.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And once again I am the one who posts the video of the actual return....

[video=youtube;IMz8LiI4A2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz8LiI4A2M[/video]

And would also like to add that I still think the wig is hilariously bad but I'm cool with the new mask.
Personally I think he should forget the wig and let his hair grow back naturally.

Added to the OP*

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I still don't see Kane as a World Heavyweight Champion though, think that ship has sailed

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I still don't see Kane as a World Heavyweight Champion though, think that ship has sailed
TBH I think you're right. Now is the time for him to just all out destroy people.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Precisely...of course, I am really hoping that they don't decide to take the belt off of Henry before WM, which is what I think they would do with Kane's return. Henry's dominance can culminate into an amazing Wrestlemania defeat at the hands of a guy like Sheamus or Bryan. Kane is good when he can just kick ass, make fire come from the turnbuckles magically, and leave again. His character is getting to the point of Taker's character...it's all about nostalgia.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Precisely...of course, I am really hoping that they don't decide to take the belt off of Henry before WM, which is what I think they would do with Kane's return. Henry's dominance can culminate into an amazing Wrestlemania defeat at the hands of a guy like Sheamus or Bryan. Kane is good when he can just kick ass, make fire come from the turnbuckles magically, and leave again. His character is getting to the point of Taker's character...it's all about nostalgia.
Exactly. Think of the reaction it would get when a guy like Bryan or Sheamus defeats the unstoppable Mark Henry? It would be incredible. I think Kane may feud with Henry before 'Mania though. I doubt he'll win the title. Probably get DQ'd for being to aggressive or something... lol

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
The problem is that if they keep Kane in his current state, where he has the mask and is the "old" Kane, they have to take a feud with Henry and end it by someone else getting involved. Of course, this may be the opportunity that WWE needs to bring in Brodus finally...it will make him look relevant and at the same time, will answer why he hasn't appeared on Raw after weeks of putting the debut off.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The problem is that if they keep Kane in his current state, where he has the mask and is the "old" Kane, they have to take a feud with Henry and end it by someone else getting involved. Of course, this may be the opportunity that WWE needs to bring in Brodus finally...it will make him look relevant and at the same time, will answer why he hasn't appeared on Raw after weeks of putting the debut off.
Yeah. I can't see Henry winning the feud straight up. Although if Brodus comes in and takes on Kane, who'd go over as the dominant monster?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Really depends on how long Kane plans on being around...for the sake of the company's future, it would make sense for Brodus to go over and establish himself as the young, dominant monster in the company that dethroned Kane from his previous status. They would have to put a lot of stock in Brodus to do that though, so it's a weird situation, especially considering they have put damn near no stock in him except for a few vignettes for a yet to be determined debut.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Really depends on how long Kane plans on being around...for the sake of the company's future, it would make sense for Brodus to go over and establish himself as the young, dominant monster in the company that dethroned Kane from his previous status. They would have to put a lot of stock in Brodus to do that though, so it's a weird situation, especially considering they have put damn near no stock in him except for a few vignettes for a yet to be determined debut.
With how long they have pushed bakc his debut, you'd have to question how much faith they do ahve in him. Enough to go over Kane? Possibly. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I do know that they need to let Kane look good before they have Brodus go over him. I'm looking forward to seeing Kane's path of destruction again.