Kane Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
WWE has rushed people through to make them gain a reputation though. Sheamus wasn't on television very long before he became a champion, so anything can happen really. I would like to see the vintage Kane for awhile too.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I marked like crazy when I saw Kane come out and I was telling my dad not 10 mins before that Kane was suppose to be back soon I was like "Them Jan 2nd promos I know arent' Kane he has his own going on and suppose to be back sometime soon is all I know" Then about 10 mins later BOOM! the fire hits and I'm thinking its just to tease his return more but nope he came out and I went crazy but was confused by the first mask then marked even more then I saw the second mask. Hopefully he gets one great last run as a monster no matter if its as Champion or not I want just one more monster heel run from Kane before he retires.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No Brodus can't. Not yet. He's a monster yes, but he's not established. He isn't ready to take on a huge challenge like masked Kane and win. wwe gives superstars huge pushes then they go into an awkward phase like wade Barrett and jack swagger. You have to give superstars time to adapt in the middle division before moving on to the big leagues like Kane. And regarding kane's status I'd like to see him face mark henry for the world title at some point. Like I said before, wreslemania. And by the way now kane is on the raw brand.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
i think its gonna be a kane win at the rumble, getting him into the title match at wrestlemania, where Daniel Bryan actually does cash in his briefcase and then loses.

There has been too much hype recently that everyone who has cashed in has won, it is obvious that it is going to change

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I really wouldn't want to see Kane in a title match at Wrestlemania. For some reason, I just can't be sold on him as a champion or challenger again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I see how most people want Kane to go on a path of destruction but I really think he can be sold as a strong heel champion. But now he's on the raw brand so I don't know.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Yeah I see how most people want Kane to go on a path of destruction but I really think he can be sold as a strong heel champion. But now he's on the raw brand so I don't know.

Yeah, I really don't think he would mesh well with the current title picture on Raw as compared to Smackdown where it would make more sense for him.

Starlight

Sent those shivers down my spine, ^_^ So good to see him chokeslamming his way back into the picture.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kane was at a raw house show today. He attacked john cena and almost cost him the match. But supercena fought kane off and won. So I assume cena and Kane are going to feud. How it's going to turn out I don't know because cena can't lose because he's going into wrestlemania against Dwayne and Kane can't lose because he just got resurrected. So wwe pretty much fucked themselves over.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Kane was at a raw house show today. He attacked john cena and almost cost him the match. But supercena fought kane off and won. So I assume cena and Kane are going to feud. How it's going to turn out I don't know because cena can't lose because he's going into wrestlemania against Dwayne and Kane can't lose because he just got resurrected. So wwe pretty much fucked themselves over.
WWE never learn. Knowing them they'll fuck over a recently returned monster so Cena will look strong for Dwayne.

The Viper

Reaction score
WWE never learn. Knowing them they'll fuck over a recently returned monster so Cena will look strong for Dwayne.

They didn't do a great job making Cena look good at the end of Survivor Series :lol:

But then again, it was The Rock (who's dick Vince sucks) who made him look like a complete fool and not Kane.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
They didn't do a great job making Cena look good at the end of Survivor Series :lol:

But then again, it was The Rock (who's dick Vince sucks) who made him look like a complete fool and not Kane.
That was all for the match between the two of them. WWE wouldn't make Cena, Kane's bitch. I wish they would but I kinds doubt it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm sure wwe will do there usual heel loses by DQ a few times until the face finally comes back and wins.