Kane Retiring Soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
To hell with the haters.

Kane is one of the greatest big men to ever perform in pro wrestling. At 46, he still looks good and he still knows how to work a wrestling match. Anybody who says his recent matches are crap is just looking for a reason to dislike him "because he sold out" (apparently, these people don't know how 2 kayfabe, bra).

I'm proud of the career he's had and I'm glad he's able to walk away from the business on his own terms. I'm going to miss his in-ring work and his promos (which are some of the most underrated in the business) and, as a libertarian, I hope to one day be able to vote for Glenn Jacobs for something.

wk

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Kane's essentially the guy who got me into wrestling in the first place so I'll definitely check out his final works as a full-time member of the roster (whenever that day may come, I realize the likelihood increases each year but I've been hearing that he'll be retiring soon since 2010 so this news doesn't really have the same effect on me anymore). Even though I can understand the Kane hate, as a lot of his matches are kinda copied & pasted but still, he rarely put on a bad match in my opinion & his character, minus the light-switch nature of it, was awesome and is what pulled me in (though my fascination with fire more than helped there). I always thought he was excellent on the mic too. The guy's definitely earned to enjoy his retirement, though running for a political office sounds like the antithesis of enjoyment to me, if that's the direction he goes in, I hope things go well for him & he isn't hit with the "wrestler" stigma too badly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When I read this it makes me feel bad for shitting on him the past few weeks. However, he is a complete legend and deserves the respect of the fans. He is categorically one of the greatest of all time and it'll be a shame to see him go, but it also means they don't need to shove him into meaningless feuds that subsequently makes them worse for the sake of being able to do something with Kane. The guy has a gifted mind, and I wish him the best in his business and political careers respectively.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's 46, of course he is making plans on what to do after his WWE career ends. I bet anything he's got at least another year in him - possibly even two - that extra cash and time could ensure his company is going to profit rather than tank.