Kane Retiring Soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
http://www.pro-wrestling.com/news.php?a=1&n=NTQwMjU=

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE Superstar Kane and his wife recently launched a new insurance company that is based out of Knoxville, TN. The company is called "The Jacobs Agency" and offers home, auto, motorcycle, boat, RV, rental, life and commercial insurance. In addition to that, they offer retirement planning.

According to those close to Kane, he's been telling people that he has been planning to retire from WWE for quite some time now and is planning for his post-WWE future. He admits that it's hard to walk away from the business due to the money and crowd reactions. The reason he's still with WWE is simply because he feels he can still go and should continue doing so while he can at a "young" age. We know - 46 years old is not young but obviously he's not getting any younger.

There is also a feeling backstage that Kane will end up involved with politics and may eventually run for political office. It's well known that he is big into the political world and has appeared on numerous talks shows over the years discussing his views as a Libertarian.

I have a feeling it'll be at least a few more years before he hangs up the boots, but if he were to retire within the next year or so (shed the suit and tie and return to being The Big Red Monster one last time for a short-run before riding off into the sunset for good), I've have no problem with it. He's had a very good career and he's made as much of an impact as he's gonna make, and his retirement allows even more room for the newer stars that are on the horizon.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who gives a shit. He can't do shit. His matches with Bryan were terrible. I don't see why old guys like Big Show, Kane, etc, who have so little to contribute, get so many big angles. Fuck him.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WWE Superstar Kane has started a new insurance company with his wife in Knoxville, Tennessee called “The Jacobs Agency.” The company offers auto, home, motorcycle, RV, boat, life and commercial insurance, along with retirement planning.

Kane has reportedly been telling friends that he has been planning to retire from pro wrestling for a while now, but that he has trouble walking away from the money. Apparently his plan is to continue to wrestle as long as he can still make the big money.

The feeling locally in the political world is that Kane has expressed interest in running for public office as a Libertarian party candidate at some point.

Source: http://www.sescoops.com/backstage-news-kane-planning-retire-wwe-near-future/

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Merged because Lockard was first.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Man, I love Kane.... I kind of don't wanna see him leave :'( Can we have SHIELD triple power bomb him, at 'Mania, through the ring and have fire come up, pls?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Big Red Monster will bear it's face once more before retirement.
I can appreciate him leaving for those reasons; gotta be safe with your fortune (ie: Peyton Manning & Papa Johns) while Kane's is on a smaller scale, simply because he doesn't make Manning money, he's getting himself prepared for when he can't do the job anymore.

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
well I would usually care about these things but considering that its Kane and he sold out I agree with @CMPunk Who gives a shit

EDIT: On a good note he does have some very memorable matches like him vs raven vs bigshow for the hardcore title and Him vs stone cold in the first blooad hiac match