• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jwinds Request Thread

jwind

unscripted.jpg

nation2.jpg

stinger: http://i42.tinypic.com/vzzar7.jpg

komma.png

Evil Austin

Thanks for the poster, I repped. Seriously that is exactly what I wanted.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

*Theme: Joel Selwood sig
*Colours: Navy blue and white
*Person(s): Joel Selwood
*Text: 'Joel Selwood' for the main text. The number 14 in a corner, and 'BKB' in another too plz.
Font: A good one
*Size: 500 x 300
Pics: Anything you can find. I don't think there'll be PSD's of him, so I guess you'll have to cut him and do some fancy merging stuffy. I'd also like the Geelong Football Club logo in a corner, if possible.
Name placement: Wherever fits well.

If you can do this, you'll be awesomeness. I'd like an avy too. Plz and thank you.

exC.On

Thanks for carrying this on J.. I had surgery recently and was in the hospital for the past week. I'm back to help.

Bradders

*Theme: WrestleMania 23
*Colours: Blue, White- whatever the colours were for that 'Mania
*Person(s): 3 of Angle, Batista, Orton, 'Taker, Cena
*Text: World Wrestling Entertainment Presents: WrestleMania 23 LIVE from Ford Field April 1st- Where Legends are Born
Font: One that fits the theme
*Size: Poster Size (Not sure on right lengths etc)
Pics: An intense Angle one and I am pretty sure you know what looks right so I'm not going to bore you
Name placement: Middle

exC.On

I dont like using the laptop for photoshop and Cant sit on the on the computer for a long period of time with the surgery and all so bare with the work I attempt at. Of course if theres any changes needed just ask.
2qx5fug.png

2howmf6.gif

x6mv7c.gif

I think the only people waiting for grapics is tbkb and bradders if im not mistaken.