• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jwinds Request Thread

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Request To exC.on

Theme: Young, Fly, Hipster, and Flashy

*Colours: Black, Purple, White

*Person(s): Wiz Khalifa

*Text: Wiz Khalifa AKA Young Khalifa

Font: Whatever fits the theme

*Size: 400 x 200

Pics:
wiz.jpg

spacer.gif

wiz3.jpg

m_69aa6203a88b2d11791f70e2e1265a80.jpg

Name placement: Bottom

Matching Avatar?

Would be much appreciated with reppage

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Text: S.W.A.G.
Size: Banner size
Color: Whatever looks best
Effect: Something cool and actiony
Text: Something sexy

Two completely different versions please

exC.On

Reaction score
Here you go Milly, if your not feeling it, I'll do another one for you.
2wgdsvm.png

x6aioy.png

And Mclovin, is that for this site? Cause if not then I wont waste time anymore making things outside of this site, too tired to.

Stinger I'll give yours a try soooon.

Evil Austin

unscripted.jpg

Using this awesome poster you made for me about two weeks ago can you guys make for me four match preview banners :eek: Hopefuly just taking the background and font from the poster.

1. Persons : Dave Batista vs. Samoa Joe
(if you can have him hold a title around his shoulder. But if you do have him hold a TNA one or something can you blur the TNA part cause my BTB has nothing to do with TNA.) But you don't have to have the title.
Text : Dave Batista vs. Samoa Joe (c)
SWF World Championship match

2. Persons: AJ Styles vs. Chris Benoit
Text: AJ Styles vs. Chris Benoit
Falls count anywhere

3. Persons: Edge and Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
Text: Rated RKO vs. CM Punk
2 on 1 Handicap match

4. MVP vs. Bryan Danielson
(Same thing about Joe if you can have MVP hold a title it would be great but you don't have to do it.)
Text: MVP (c) vs. Bryan Danielson
SWF United States Championship match

Thanks in advance and rep will be added, let me know if there are some problems though if you need pics or whatever.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am doing some character development thing with the ImpactWrestlingFederation and think some graphics would suit these well. There are two graphics which I would like to request, both being the general sig size please (not sure of exact measurements)

The first should have a picture of Layla with the words "One on One" in a large print. In a smaller print, perhaps below the larger text, I want it to read "With Elle West". Perhaps have the IWF logo at the top right the larger text and the smaller text on the bottom left.

The second graphic is basically a sig saying "IWF Roundtable" but with a nice background.

Let creative juices flow, if you need more info just say, every attempt will be repped! And remember, it is for your local e-fed...support your community!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
exc.On, I need a simple banner for GWF.

Wrestlers: (from left to right) Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton (with arm tat's), and Jeff Hardy (face paint gimmick).

Text: Have the GWF logo, and have it say
"Its not just National
its Global".

Other: Have a background that catches the eye. I don't know how to do it, but if you can, can you make it so that when you click the image its a link thats directs
the clicker to the page of the website.

Size: Same as my signatures. Same length, and same height. Please.

The Rated R CMStar

Hmmm... don't think the templete will fit this but,

Could I just get normal size cut outs with the Rock holding the WWE Title ( The one that JBL, Eddie Guerrero had) Steve Austin with the WcW title, and Tazz with the ECW title? Also, if you could make some cool custom WCW, ECW and WWE logos, that'd be cool. Huge rep involved.

15rcv2w.png

4gqck1.png

2i2bwuv.png

23u4yaf.gif

This what u mean dylan?
2iub605.png
rjjma8.png

You want tazz with the new ecw title?, and for the last part you said, you basically want wcw,ecw,wwe logos but make them diff from what they are now?

I want something like what you did for dylan.

Please have a cut out for Brock Lesnar, holding or wearing the World Heavyweight Championship.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Wanted to work with another font in mind but couldn't find it. If yiour not feeling these I'll make another set.

9bj3ww.png

2aj0to1.png

Try the other set whenever you feel like it. Also you can try any size you want, but i'm looking for something thin and long.

604x94 sounds about right