Just out of curiosity

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Thanks a lot for the information chuck really appreaciate it and I mean you must be really stupid to get on the plane and have stuff like a passport and information in your luggage. I mean if you where going to do all this at least plan it out and have a fake ID :laugh:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Now, what happened after that is where it gets funky. We invaded Afghanistan to try and track down al-Qaeda members and overthrow the Taliban (the Afghan government leaders linked to al-Qaeda). that's all fine and dandy, I'm sure they knew it was coming as much as we did.

add the fact that more than 50% of the country is back to Talibans and you have a clear picture...

:y: for the rest

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I think the link to al-Qaeda is what they really wanted to destroy. Regardless, al-Qaeda actually did something. Opinion aside, they knew they were starting a fight, so let them fight it out. Iraq on the other hand, did nothing. At least in this situation they didn't. From what I understand, they accepted defeat after the Kuwait situation, which to me meant we should have left them alone.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i'm not disagreeing, just pointing out.at top it may implicate that afghani's freedom is not a priority..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Definitely not. I doubt our government will ever really care about whether or not a moral injustice is happening or the true freedom of anyone....well, maybe if they get money out of it. Hell, look at slavery. Everyone thought that ended in America because of the moral values of good people in the North. Wrong, the entire civil war was over the taxes on slaves. The North didn't have as many, so they wanted to tax the slaves more, and the south had more so they wanted less taxes on slaves. Thus causing the American Civil War, and then the abolition of slavery to piss off the south. The Emancipation Proclamation (the order that first freed any slaves in the U.S.) only included slaves from states that had already seceded from the Union and were under Confederate States of America control. It wasn't until the C.S.A. was annexed again that slavery was abolished in the U.S. completely. They never cared about the people involved who's lives were shit. They just wanted the south's money, and if they couldn't get it, they'd take their assets. Just like a bank. Fucking capitalism.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was out of school that day and was at the docotors and all..ok so I'm done there go to CVS to drop off my stuff for my medicane..so me and my grandma are going up to the conter with drinks and stuff...and the person at the desk gets a call about it..so I was at CVS when I heard about it...I went home and I had roughy no idea what was going on as I was only 10...but I did know that alot of people had died and it was very sad...I remember just playing the video game to get my mind off it...I watched the president give his speech that night and the tears were now just coming out because I just didn't really know to much of what was going on but I knew we were attacked because the TV told me...well the news reporters but then it was the tv telling me..I still some times get teared up thinking about it..

Moonlight Drive

The effect was nowhere near as huge as it was in Australia as it seems to have been in the US (which is logical) but anyway.

I have no idea, probably asleep or something, I was 7 at the time and I didn't hear anything about it till school. The teacher told us, but nobody really got that teary or anything, we were kids, we sort of just let it sleep through out heads. People talked about it of course, but it had nowhere near as big an impact as it did in America, at least in my area.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well the same as X-Power but I was 4 or 5 at the time, It interrupted my favourite cartooons and I was in tears because I could not watch them:(

the dark knight

You're lying. Nobody, including yourself, at that moment had any idea who had committed the attack.
i remember very well when it happened my mom said "now they're gonna blame al-qaida" or something like that.

i dont remember specifics though(time, etc), but i was my corpse grandparents' place. i went out to buy something, got back to play gt2(i think..?) then saw my mom, my uncle and his wife staring at the screen...i honestly dont remember my reaction. but it was probably a smile...with a bit of a shock.

also, i'd add a little something to chuck's posts but im too lazy and sleepy.

Wrestling Station

i remember very well when it happened my mom said "now they're gonna blame al-qaida" or something like that.

i dont remember specifics though(time, etc), but i was my corpse grandparents' place. i went out to buy something, got back to play gt2(i think..?) then saw my mom, my uncle and his wife staring at the screen...i honestly dont remember my reaction. but it was probably a smile...with a bit of a shock.

also, i'd add a little something to chuck's posts but im too lazy and sleepy.
:yes: lol.