Just out of curiosity

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You are full of shit.

Its funny that the only person in your entire country who had any idea of the true nature of the attack was yourself.

You are just a bald-faced liar.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, I just re-read the post and noticed the use of 'Arab Assholes' in the initial post.

See ya in 30 days Humankiller.

J

I'm one of those who react weird to Death. You know the people who don't cry at funerals but are totally in a different place. Not cause I don't care just cause I don't know how to react. Well anyway teacher told us at school. I just ignored and talked to my friends. Went home and played James Bond (Finally beat it that night). Bout it.

Beer

Well, I was in Australia at the time, 17 Years Old at the time. On a school trip. The teacher told us the news and all of us were called into the teachers room, in the hotel, to watch the news of the event, all of us were silent.

1chiban

Reaction score
Strange experience for me. I was 12. Got home from school not knowing what was going on. My mum was home sat in front of the TV in shock having got in and turned on the TV to see something so surreal. Weirdly my mate rang me up to tell me about the new wrestling figures that were coming out. He was more interested in that than what had happened in New York. Strange, strange day.

Travis40

I was in the 3rd grade, we came in after lunch (around 11:30) and our counceler came in and said that there were planes that flew into buildings in New York, and "we shouldn't be afraid becuase New York is a long ways away) and I started laughing when she said that...I got kicked out of class and then everyone's parents came to pick their kids up. On my way home, I remember everyone at the gas station, getting gas. But I kinda had an idea of who did it, at first I thought it was Saddam :laugh:...I was pretty close.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hate the way that people always say "I kinda knew who it was" well after the fact.

Beer

MS, gotta agree with you, at the time nobody knew what was going on at all.

Wrestling Station

i was sleeping when it happened and my dad woke me up and said the twin towers just got hit. i thought it was a joke but i turned on the tv and they were showing the first plane hitting the tower and then after that the 2nd tower got hit. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasnt. My sister was crying and I looked at my dad and said.. THOSE ARABS ARE GOING TO DIE! sure enough we went to war and we fucked those arab assholes up!

still in shock this shit happened 7 yrs ago. but we're rebuilding and the USA is still the best country in the world!
TBH, if you look at the events, its the other way round.
MS, gotta agree with you, at the time nobody knew what was going on at all.
Im calling Bin Ladin right now >_>

Reaction score
My mom was in the World Trade Center the day before (I have the Metrocard to prove it) and that day I was scared as shit. It was third grade and we didnt hear anything till we got home. Then the next day I was like, whatever, but I felt kinda bad too.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i just remember i got hurt in gym class and i was in the office with some ice and i was listening to the radio but i didnt really know what was happening. my mom came a little while later and took me and a few friends/neighbors home...

MikeRaw

I was at school and they actually didn't tell us until the end of the day, probably because they didnt wanna scare us (I was 9) and probably because it's not even my country.