Jordan Myles QUITS WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wow what a dumb racist bitchboy that was. Why the ban tho? I actually enjoyed the cringe
We didn't ban him right away. We let him drain himself. People like this are only looking to get a rise out of people and he realized no one here gave a crap about his opinions so he left on his own. Once his log-in timed out, I banned him. This is down to him breaking rules and being a general asshat, one of which we don't want to return. It was sad watching him struggle with insults.

Reactions: white crow

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But let's keep this on topic now. :thumbsup:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Speaking of which. It is now officially confirmed that Jordan Myles is no longer working for WWE

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
To bring this saga to the end in a perfect bow. Here’s ACH tweeting something racist to a Latino.

ITS THE CIRRRRRRCLE! THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is coming from a wrestling fan:

I didn't even think about it but Booker said that the shirt ideas are always run through the wrestlers first. So this means either they showed him the design without it being on a black shirt and he liked it... Or he planned on doing this crap from the moment he saw the design. I think he is right though... Dude just ruined his career and that is sad.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
This is coming from a wrestling fan:

I didn't even think about it but Booker said that the shirt ideas are always run through the wrestlers first. So this means either they showed him the design without it being on a black shirt and he liked it... Or he planned on doing this crap from the moment he saw the design. I think he is right though... Dude just ruined his career and that is sad.

It's a shame watching someone fall like this and ruin what i assume they dreamt of as a kid. i do really hope he gets help but this all could have been avoided just by asking something like "hey do you mind putting it on a white shirt or a different color?" it's never fun watching someone suffer.