Jordan Myles QUITS WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well obviously it's meant to be a smile.. but that doesn't change the fact it still resembles Blackface... If people don't see that, then they really are ignorant and maybe they should do some research.
I am not ignorant and I know what blackface is. This is reaching. If he wants to get upset and quit over it, that is on him.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well obviously it's meant to be a smile.. but that doesn't change the fact it still resembles Blackface... If people don't see that, then they really are ignorant and maybe they should do some research.
I can say something resembles anything, but that doesn’t mean it’s reality. If you look hard enough and try to spin something, you can make something out of nothing. If he feels the way he does, WWE would’ve corrected the situation and obviously didn’t mean to make a fucking blackface shirt....He decided to say it was blackface, ranted and cried, then went to the extent of saying all of wrestling is racist.

The fact that he let his true colors show after this “incident” by calling of wrestling racist, it simply means he was already looking for racism in the first place, whether it was there or not.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I am not ignorant and I know what blackface is. This is reaching. If he wants to get upset and quit over it, that is on him.

Just you saying he's "reaching" makes you look very ignorant.. Black and white people noticed it right away.. so it's not just Jordan Myles here.

He doesn't want to work for a racist company, I dont blame him.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
People noticed it because people WANT to notice something that isn't there. They want to have a reason to justify their hatred of WWE. And this relative nobody figured he wasn't going to make it far in a quick timeframe in WWE, so he deliberately got outraged and quit to get rabid fan support so he's a bigger name when he goes back to the bingo halls.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just you saying he's "reaching" makes you look very ignorant.. Black and white people noticed it right away.. so it's factually not just Jordan Myles here.

Only racist and ignorant person here is you. Don’t know what you’re on but nameplates colored in red can’t be racist. If you want to see it as that, fine, but it’s not what it is.

Sure, how can he work for a company who just recently had a black world champion and black world tag team champions? Since he was a morbidly lying little bitch I hope he’ll enjoy high school gyms for now on.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just you saying he's "reaching" makes you look very ignorant.. Black and white people noticed it right away.. so it's not just Jordan Myles here.

Just because I call someone ugly, doesn't make them ugly. This is subjective racism. If you are looking for it, you will see it. A racist mind is a racist kind.

BigSwoleMisawa

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I still say that the shirt was meant to reflect a smile, nothing more. They used a black shirt because black shirts tend to sell best. It is meant to be a pun of sorts on smiles or "smyles" because he is known for his smile.

iu

No million-dollar company is stupid enough to be publically or outwardly be racist, not even by accident. The dude is reaching. WWE has one of the most diverse groups of workers and staff members out there. You can accuse them of showing favoritism, having crappy storylines, and not pushing the best men and women they have when they should but you can't just say they are racist over something like this.

If you view life through a racist lens then you will see racism everywhere. I hate to break it to you Jordan, most every day people don't think about the color of people's skin on a regular basis. Hell, if it wasn't for stuff like this, I wouldn't think about it at all. I judge by character, not color as most people do.

The shirt is black face you ignorant fuck.

Holy Christ how ignorant are you?

Lemme guess, I’m speaking to a ton of fat white kids from the country .

BigSwoleMisawa

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Only racist and ignorant person here is you. Don’t know what you’re on but nameplates colored in red can’t be racist. If you want to see it as that, fine, but it’s not what it is.

Sure, how can he work for a company who just recently had a black world champion and black world tag team champions? Since he was a morbidly lying little bitch I hope he’ll enjoy high school gyms for now on.

Look at this cunt.
[automerge]1574316614[/automerge]
ok boomer

Ok cunt. Lol a lot younger than a boomer. Keep swinging tho.
[automerge]1574316809[/automerge]
Race assumed, what a racist.

Ding ding ding, someone is a fat white kid lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Look at this dood. Loves color-coding people. The KKK loved doing this too.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
BigSwoleMisawa is a big fan of segregation I hear. But it's okay this time apparently.

BigSwoleMisawa

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Obsessed with race!

That’s the standard backpedaling that I would expect instead of understanding what the shirt represents. Maybe if you knew your history instead of being a typical passive aggressive message board bitch.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
That’s the standard backpedaling that I would expect instead of understanding what the shirt represents. Maybe if you knew your history instead of being a typical passive aggressive message board bitch.

I understand that history is history.