Jordan Myles QUITS WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Former NXT superstar Jordan Myles put out a video on twitter today announceing that he is quiting WWE, as you can see in the video below.

THis all started around a month ago when Jordan Myles accused WWE of being racist with a shirt design that some might consider racially insensitive, it was justa black shirt with a red allmost smile like shape with the name Jordan Myles within it, shaped like teeth, simuler to the blackface sterotype, Jordan made various claims and WWE and Jordan went back and forth with various statements, but then the situation died down, that was until today when as you saw above, Jordan Myles quit WWE.

Booker T had his own thoughts on the matter which you can see below.

Now ofcourse, im sitting here thinking "wait..he is under contract..he cant just quit WWE right? i mean, if he could, and if anyone could, im sure many superstars would have done so already" and with that thought in mind, i went ahead and asked Dave Meltzer his thoughts, and this was his response.

So there you have it, Jordan Myles can and has quit..but its not without a cost, time will tell how WWE responds and how this whole thing will effect his career going forward, i ofcourse will keep you all updated as the situation develops.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I still say that the shirt was meant to reflect a smile, nothing more. They used a black shirt because black shirts tend to sell best. It is meant to be a pun of sorts on smiles or "smyles" because he is known for his smile.

iu

No million-dollar company is stupid enough to be publically or outwardly be racist, not even by accident. The dude is reaching. WWE has one of the most diverse groups of workers and staff members out there. You can accuse them of showing favoritism, having crappy storylines, and not pushing the best men and women they have when they should but you can't just say they are racist over something like this.

If you view life through a racist lens then you will see racism everywhere. I hate to break it to you Jordan, most every day people don't think about the color of people's skin on a regular basis. Hell, if it wasn't for stuff like this, I wouldn't think about it at all. I judge by character, not color as most people do.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I already posted this in the original thread about this situation...anyways it is ACH is anyone going to miss him

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I already posted this in the original thread about this situation...anyways it is ACH is anyone going to miss him
Oh...umm..whoops lol, i tried looking for a thread about it but didnt see it anywhere.

My bad

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know nothing about her :idk3:
She is Cody's wife, and when Cody said he didn't see color she was like you don't understand me or something on that line...tis the reference I was making
Oh...umm..whoops lol, i tried looking for a thread about it but didnt see it anywhere.

My bad
You good my man...tis all a joke.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
She is Cody's wife, and when Cody he didn't see color she was like you don't understand me or something on that line...tis the reference I was making
Oh right. I have heard that line in movies and TV shows before. Someone is watching lifetime too often. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Dude would of quit ASAP if he felt that strongly, making a mockery out of blacks who really went though real racism in the past in america like being hanged from tress etc. Ninja never had it so good good travelling the world and being known worldwide audience. Fuck him he would look to deeply into casper and find him to represent the KKK, better not call ACH a spot monkey coz that is racist. He should be blacklisted (no pun intended) by the industry

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We already discussed the t shirt in another thread and I think Jordan is being an idiot and full of shit. WWE can be dumb, but they aren’t dumb enough to make a fucking racist t shirt to sell to everyone.

Also, Jordon is full of shit because right when he started bashing WWE, he began bashing wrestling, period, saying it’s all racist and terrible, not just WWE. He began throwing all companies under the bus and, IMO, ruining any stance he had; because at that point, he’s clearly just being a moron who wants attention.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I will quote a Serbian song in translation:

And now adios, and now adios... And who knows where, and who knews when...

Good on ya to clean yourself out you piece of a shit. Next time you wanna promote fake racism and spit in the face of real racism victims make sure you associate yourself wirh high school gyms, not WWE.

Reactions: edge4ever

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Literally who? I am sure the company that has Lio Rush as their Cruiserweight Champ and who had Kofi hold the WWE title for a good time (And The New Day holding the tag titles multiple times), among other things, is racist against blacks

What's up my nikkah?

Reactions: edge4ever

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I still say that the shirt was meant to reflect a smile, nothing more. They used a black shirt because black shirts tend to sell best. It is meant to be a pun of sorts on smiles or "smyles" because he is known for his smile.

iu

No million-dollar company is stupid enough to be publically or outwardly be racist, not even by accident. The dude is reaching. WWE has one of the most diverse groups of workers and staff members out there. You can accuse them of showing favoritism, having crappy storylines, and not pushing the best men and women they have when they should but you can't just say they are racist over something like this.

If you view life through a racist lens then you will see racism everywhere. I hate to break it to you Jordan, most every day people don't think about the color of people's skin on a regular basis. Hell, if it wasn't for stuff like this, I wouldn't think about it at all. I judge by character, not color as most people do.

Well obviously it's meant to be a smile.. but that doesn't change the fact it still resembles Blackface... If people don't see that, then they really are ignorant and maybe they should do some research.