John Cena vs. Randy Orton=Redemption!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

samborambo

Reaction score
I agree the belt looks like something you buy in a toy shop.

MikeRaw

First off to phantom...He jobbed for months cause of that but everyone is saying(sources backstage)That since then he has been on his best behaviour and betst of anyone in the loclker room.
Now moving on,this is good and should be a good feud.But I hope that WWE plays it out instead of just doing what Cena-Lashley did and throw them into a match.I hope we get a good feud here and I look forward to it.Also I think that Orton will use the normal belt again:)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
CenaMark's fantasy finally came true lol.

This is great for the E and this is the feud where we will see a new champion, if they do it right. This feud will receive the hype it deserves and hopefully nobody fucks it up.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I have been looking foward to this feud for along time. This is the feud where Cena will finally lose his Championship and there is no one better to lose it to than Orton.

This feud will be great and I can't wait for it. Orton better come out victorious.

I also heard that Orton would be facing Trips after winning the Championship at Summerslam. This would be the main feud of RAW. That might mean Cena would be out of the limelight for awhile unless they make it a three way feud.

3lions

Reaction score
Cena vs Orton is one of the few 'Dream Matches' left within WWE. It has been expected to happen since both guys debuted in 2002 (or around that time), but Orton's rollercoaster career has prevented it from happening.

It is clear as day that Orton is the top heel on Raw and has been since Edge was traded to SD!. He has deserved this title opportunity/run ever since Triple H squashed him during his first reign, when he was ON FIRE and had the potential to [one of] the top guy in WWE.

It has been reported that triple H has basically booked this feud, so he can get his shot, but unless WWE were going to book Cena/Lashley II, then this was the only possibility. Kennedy has been booked terribly since being drafted over to Raw (losing to Super Crazy/Jeff Hardy in single's and Cena in a tag match), even though he was a credible challenger upon his debut. King Booker will be fed to Triple H upon his return, so that takes him out of the running and Umaga is IC Camp (and they have already feuded), so Orton is the best choice. He is also producing his best stuff in the company in a very long time, generating great heel heat along the way.

I don't care about what anyone else says, but I am really looking forward to this feud and *hope* it is booked correctly. When Triple H is added to the mix, it has the potential to be [one of] the best feud Raw has seen.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Cena vs Orton has been a dream match of mine for years and years....WWE title in the middle makes it even better....I honestly think the WWE will finally pull the trigger and go with somthing unoriginal at a PPV....let Cena lose the gold! Think about this....Orton has been on a streak of takling people out....Cena has been on a streak of his own....Orton will somehow win the title and then Kick Cenas head in a few times...Cena gets a very well deserved break,and Orton gets an even more deserved Title reign....WWE has booked Cena overcoming the oddds and winning for the past 2 years now...I mean come on...Everyone knows that If Cena was made to be anymore Over,he would fall of a cliff...I really cant see why the WWE would want someone to be that Over,and that Unbeatable you know? It gets pointless after a while....Cena needs a break and Orton needs to be WWE champ...and the spinner belt needs to DIE!!!!!

\_________________O__________________/ Ill pulling for orton 150% and I will do everything to get tickets to SS to watch history made.

Reaction score
I agree with what 3lions said. I think this fued could possibly be like last years Edge/Cena well that was good imo. Anyway I have a feeling that Cena will retain and then HHH will return making a Triple Threat for them three some where down the line. The other possibility is that this could be a lasting fued up until the Royal Rumble but I think HHH will enter somewhere. If Orton wins this will be very good for his career. Kennedy should have stayed on Smackdown becuase at Raw its all going wrong for him

TheAnswer

Reaction score
God I hope Randy wins. I have been wanting him to be a World Champion since he got drafted to Smackdown in 05. I hope he wins and they continue there feud.

PS, I doubt Cena's getting a break, he had one at the end of 04, and has been the #1 guy, and they way injuries are in WWE and the ratings Raw has had, they need him.

straight_edge76

I hope Orton wins, he is my favorite on RAW and hope that he and HHH feud for the belt for a few months leading up to a match at teh Royal Rumble with Cena or Kennedy winning the Rumble Match

LKP

Cena is supposed to be in talks with the WWE about another film (not the Marine2) If this is true Cena would need a few months off. Therefore would make sense to drop the belt to Orton with Orton "injuring" Cena and putting him out for a while. Leaving Orton to enter a feud with HHH and dropping the belt to HHH around Surviver series time. Then when Cena returns would work a few matches with Orton getting his revenge leading up to Wrestlemania and a main event against HHH

I said the exact same thing word for word in work today. I think orton punts cena at unforgiven when he defends the titel against hhh and cena.

Reaction score
this is the one we've been waiting for.......or at least I've defininetly been waiting for.....they have a month to build this so I hope they do it right....

xtremebadass

Man I am surprised they kicked it off right after GAB. They have 4 weeks for buildup, when was the last time you can say they even had 3 weeks to build up a PPV match with their non stop PPVs!?

tnafan454

Reaction score
this is the match that needed to be made months ago but the only reason i think it is being made now is to cover how bad they screwed up with the whole killing vince thing. they lost alot of credibility for that maybe this is how they can regain some of it.

LKP

I think Randy orton and John cena will have a pretty damn good match at summerslam. It could steal the show.