John Cena vs. Randy Orton=Redemption!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Finally, finally, it's John Cena vs. Randy Orton. It's the rivalry every fan has thought atleast once about, but never saw it. It's probably going to be a great rivalry considering their smash mouth, different ring and mic capabilities. My question to you is the WWE actually giving the fans what they want after the WWE has been handing out crap on a silver platter after all these years?

It sure as hell doesn't sound like a WWE move to me.

PeepShow

I dont really care what you said or what WWE has to say. All i have to say is that Orton better win this.

PS XBA: I didnt really mean that. I still love you :love:

GO ORTON!!! \_________________O__________________/

Great One

Yup... already posted my thoughts on RAW discussion, but this is AWESOME and finally happening. But the thing is, the only reason they did it, is because there's NO OTHER fucking challengers left then Orton... so it was like a last challenger and resort thing, so Orton has to win this.

straight_edge76

The Orton as the No. 1 Contender was unexpected to say the the least, but im glad it was him he is tied for my favorite with CM Punk and really hope he wins and keeps the belt for quite a while until about the Royal Rumble where he can feud with Kennedy or HHH

phantomgerald

I'm not liking it. I'd rather have Kennedy become the #1 contender. Orton has discipline problems, and making him the #1 contender wonuldn't make him learn. This is just encouraging his bad behavior.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Dude, you aren't his therapist. You have no idea how he acts backstage. You have no idea if and what he or anyone else has done anything to correct it. I don't see you complaining that MVP was in prison for 9 YEARS for armed robbery. No, that's cool, but throw a couple temper tantrums and you can't be trusted at all.

Bradders

Reaction score
The only choice was Orton, Kennedy has just come back from injury so won't feel up to main eventing and I think for once WWE are listening to the IWC.

samborambo

Reaction score
Cena is supposed to be in talks with the WWE about another film (not the Marine2) If this is true Cena would need a few months off. Therefore would make sense to drop the belt to Orton with Orton "injuring" Cena and putting him out for a while. Leaving Orton to enter a feud with HHH and dropping the belt to HHH around Surviver series time. Then when Cena returns would work a few matches with Orton getting his revenge leading up to Wrestlemania and a main event against HHH

icebox

Reaction score
I dont even care if it's randy orton who takes that title from him....as long as it happenes.

As much as i dont like Orton...i prefer him to Cena.

phantomgerald

Dude, you aren't his therapist. You have no idea how he acts backstage. You have no idea if and what he or anyone else has done anything to correct it. I don't see you complaining that MVP was in prison for 9 YEARS for armed robbery. No, that's cool, but throw a couple temper tantrums and you can't be trusted at all.

Well if you think of it in a business context, MVP went to jail before he entered WWE, and the company obviously knew about it. He have not had any problem since he entered the company. Orton had major discipline issues when he is in WWE, and in any office company, he would have gotten fired, not become the major challenger. I still think its a bad idea to make Orton #1 contender. Do you honestly think he have suddenly changed his attitude, and can not have a perfect season from now to the end of the career? Plus, he's got busted for possesion of drug also and its not a history you want in your champion's(if he wins ) resume

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I hope Orton wins at summerslam. cena's win at the bash was so bad. He like only performed six moves. But i like randy orton so I want him to win.

Reaction score
There was no surprise that Orton would be number one contender. He put Dusty Rhodes out of action making him have no challenger for a PPV. Lashley and Carlito had something going so that took the Cena vs. Lashley 2 match out. Kennedy just came back from Injury and Booker will face HHH at Summer Slam. Therefore the only ME left was Randy Orton.

shefflad

Reaction score
i agree cena should drop the belt to orton, have orton he can decent title run. he cud feud with kennedy, hhh, booker (face) if cena is doin another movie he will be of for months

PeepShow

O, and 1 more thing to add to my Orton rant. If Orton does win the WWE Title at SS, all I ask is that they change the belt. I think everyone will agree with me that the spinner title belongs to some 5 yr old.

GO ORTON!!!! \_____________O_____________/