John Cena or Randy Orton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John Cena or Randy Orton

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremebadass

I think unless WWE manage to overcome the damage they did to Cena's fanbase during his 05-07 SUPER-reign and find a way to re-unite the crowd reactions, then Orton will eventually become the bigger star (I too subscribe to the idea that Orton can become THE MAIN MAN in the Austin-like tweener role, but credit due to CenaMark54... He's been saying Orton's future is as a tweener ever since I joined IWF. :y:)

That is a very good point. Without Cena having a very long reign on top for awhile he sort of took the backseat especially pre Summerslam 2008 which didn't do him any good with the fans. He comes back and wins the World title on his first night, that's all fine and good, but then loses it not too long later which killed his decent amount of momentum. Cena excels in long periods of him as the top guy, but if he isn't top guy he suffers. If Orton could take the ball and run with it and continue to be the top heel of the WWE he will surpass Cena.