John Cena debuting new look at NOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKK

Reaction score
John Cena : the only wrestler who gets shat on by the internet for supporting breast cancer prevention.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Cena doesn't? Could you do what he does? If it doesn't require any special talent, I'm assuming the answer is yes.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Lol d-Bry actually has talent though.

I agree that driving millions of people away from watching wrestling is a talent, not sure why it should be bragged about though.

Reaction score
See this is actually the type of thing that he does that I dislike. I dislike it because it's always him. You know he's just doing it to help his super good guy persona

Yeah not because the connection to his family at all. Hey if it helps his character to do well than good for him. You want him not to be charitable to make you like him more

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Cena doesn't? Could you do what he does? If it doesn't require any special talent, I'm assuming the answer is yes.

Any blueberry with some muscle could there bud.

I agree that driving millions of people away from watching wrestling is a talent, not sure why it should be bragged about though.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you post this shit, bravo.

Last edited by a moderator:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah not because the connection to his family at all. Hey if it helps his character to do well than good for him. You want him not to be charitable to make you like him more

Yeah it's completely unrelated to Linda McMahon running for office cause the WWE and JOHN CENA did stuff like this all the time before she decided to become a senator.

His Brother had BRAIN cancer so hmm not quite the same thing. This is all a PR ploy for Cena and for the WWE.

I am never going to be happy with people exploiting cancer for their own gain.

TKK

Reaction score
Cena does have talent. If you think otherwise you have probably been brainwashed by the IWC and jumped onto the Super-Cena Hate Bandwagon. To say that he doesn't have any talent shows a lot about you and your level of intelligence in regards to wrestling. You take any territory wrestler and put them in his position and they would crumble within minutes.
Is Cena perfect? No. Is he bad at times? Hell yes. Who are any of us to judge? Nobody has constant form in pro wrestling, Punk right now is a perfect example of this. By the way, Cena's one of five Americans to have a Dave Meltzer 5 Star Match Rating since 2000 to his name if that means anything.

I don't understand how you're angry about their work for cancer? PR stunt or not, they're raising funds and promoting awareness. Some people just have to find fault in everything it seems.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Cena does have talent. If you think otherwise you have probably been brainwashed by the IWC and jumped onto the Super-Cena Hate Bandwagon. To say that he doesn't have any talent shows a lot about you and your level of intelligence in regards to wrestling. You take any territory wrestler and put them in his position and they would crumble within minutes.
Is Cena perfect? No. Is he bad at times? Hell yes. Who are any of us to judge? Nobody has constant form in pro wrestling, Punk right now is a perfect example of this. By the way, Cena's one of five men who has Dave Meltzer 5 Star Match Rating to his name if that means anything.

I don't understand how you're angry about their work for cancer? PR stunt or not, they're raising funds and promoting awareness. Some people just have to find fault in everything it seems.

While I agree with most of your points. As I do geniunely like Cena, just not this aspect of him. (Also realize you probably weren't addressing me)

But no Dave Meltzers opinion doesn't mean shit.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cena a blueberry with muscles who has no talent :lmao

Shows how much wrestling you watch

TKK

Reaction score
Cena a blueberry with muscles who has no talent :lmao

Shows how much wrestling you watch

LoL he onli has 5 moves nd his finisher sux! evan borne 4 wwe champ!xD

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
LoL he onli has 5 moves nd his finisher sux! evan borne 4 wwe champ!xD

One tool supporting another, have fun being fuck buddies. And Cena sucks, he honestly does, how he has 5 star matches is beyond me, maybes it's you idiots who are brainwashed. Y'all seem to have a hard on for him. Maybe WWE brainwashed you into thinking he's good, I dunno, you can believe what you want.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
One tool supporting another, have fun being fuck buddies. And Cena sucks, he honestly does, how he has 5 star matches is beyond me, maybes it's you idiots who are brainwashed. Y'all seem to have a hard on for him. Maybe WWE brainwashed you into thinking he's good, I dunno, you can believe what you want.

So you're telling me you didn't enjoy him vs Punk at MITB last year? Or any of their other matches for that matter.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I love how OPINONS are getting all shot down and shit. I still stand by my previous comments, no matter how 'cynical' they may seem.

This isn't an opinion, this is just blind hate itt.

If I was to say Edge was given all those titles because Smackdown didn't have a bigger star to give the title to at the time, is an opinion. Saying Edge completely didn't deserve what he got because he sux and should die isn't.

lrn2lrn ffs.

Reaction score
Yeah it's completely unrelated to Linda McMahon running for office cause the WWE and JOHN CENA did stuff like this all the time before she decided to become a senator.

His Brother had BRAIN cancer so hmm not quite the same thing. This is all a PR ploy for Cena and for the WWE.

I am never going to be happy with people exploiting cancer for their own gain.

You really think after watching his brother battle cancer, brain or otherwise, that he doesn't feel empathy for these women? That's what you're saying. So let's see, in your world John Cena = SATAN or some such bullshit.

LOL typical IWC sheep mentality. CENA BAD!! GRRRR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.