John Cena debuting new look at NOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You really think after watching his brother battle cancer, brain or otherwise, that he doesn't feel empathy for these women? That's what you're saying. So let's see, in your world John Cena = SATAN or some such bullshit.

LOL typical IWC sheep mentality. CENA BAD!! GRRRR!!

To be fair, Prime has said a few times that he genuinely likes Cena, so he's not part of the idiot IWC members that hate him (and not all Cena haters are), but this thread has definitely let us discover a few.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't usually even respond to that sort of stuff. It all comes off as flamebait to me that I clearly bit on, but WOW.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This isn't an opinion, this is just blind hate itt.

If I was to say Edge was given all those titles because Smackdown didn't have a bigger star to give the title to at the time, is an opinion. Saying Edge completely didn't deserve what he got because he sux and should die isn't.

lrn2lrn ffs.

Hurrdurr it is an opinion, holy fuck, how stupid can so many people be? My opinion was simply suggesting it was a cheap way to get money and ratings and love and shit. How is that not an opinion?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You really think after watching his brother battle cancer, brain or otherwise, that he doesn't feel empathy for these women? That's what you're saying. So let's see, in your world John Cena = SATAN or some such bullshit.

Well I've actually backed up my opinions. What have you done but resort to name calling? Grow the fuck up.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

You're the reason I hate Cena...

Reaction score
LOL tough crowd tough crowd. I actually attempted to enter a debate with whats his face. Rated R.

Cena has no talent, right? So I assume either of you guys could do his job. Go ahead, dazzle me with your 45 minute PPV main events.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
LOL tough crowd tough crowd. I actually attempted to enter a debate with whats his face. Rated R.

Cena has no talent, right? So I assume either of you guys could do his job. Go ahead, dazzle me with your 45 minute PPV main events.

You need to learn how to read instead of lumping me into a group. Damn your ignant.

Reaction score
Relax there big guy. I can read just fine. If you're willing to have a debate on Cena, I'll debate it all day long. Lay it out. Why does Cena suck? I'll retort. Christ alive man it's just pro wrestling.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Relax there big guy. I can read just fine. If you're willing to have a debate on Cena, I'll debate it all day long. Lay it out. Why does Cena suck? I'll retort. Christ alive man it's just pro wrestling.

Your proving your inability to read. I've never said once that Cena sucks.

I've stated multiple times why I don't buy Cena or the WWE being legit on that. But you've ignored it multiple times insisting that I just think Cena sucks. Reread my post my argument is in them it's backed up by things called facts. Cena doesn't suck you do.

Reaction score
Gotcha. You have called me ignorant and twice told me I can't read all over hurt feelings regarding an "IWC sheep" comment. Now you expect me to go back and read some post you made earlier. Uh huh. I'll pass, thanks anyway big boy.

Now I suck. You don't know me from a hole in the ground, so that's all some pretty shitty stuff to throw at me. I'm being very nice right now. Show me some civility and I'll consider debating you on whatever it is you think about Cena.

Reactions: 2 people

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gotcha. You have called me ignorant and twice told me I can't read all over hurt feelings regarding an "IWC sheep" comment. Now you expect me to go back and read some post you made earlier. Uh huh. I'll pass, thanks anyway big boy.

Now I suck. You don't know me from a hole in the ground, so that's all some pretty shitty stuff to throw at me. I'm being very nice right now. Show me some civility and I'll consider debating you on whatever it is you think about Cena.

But he's said multiple times that he likes Cena.

Reaction score
Maybe I missed that while I was being peppered with insults. Anyway, gotcha. He likes Cena. The world moves on.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Yes you suck. You want to know why because multiple times you've lumped me into different groups. You've twisted changed what i've said to fit what you want me to say so that I'm not a cena fan but just some other hater. Thing is thats wrong I like cena AS I'VE SAID MULTIPLE TIMES but I don't like that he has 800,000 causes because you cant tell which he truly supports (also why is it only ever his causes and he's always the one that got wwe involved) sure he may have with this one but the fact remains and I did state this earlier but you were to IGNORANT to read my post that none of these causes were supported until Linda started running for office.

So for placing words in my mouth not reading my post and lumping me in a group I'm not a part of yes I do think you are IGNORANT.

Ben

Reaction score
Closing this as its turned into just a name calling match.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Far out this thread became ridiculously petty. WWE is giving away 100% of profits from this venture to the charity so who cares if WWE in turn gets some good publicity and a few extra viewers, they deserve it for doing something like this. Any money being raised for something like cancer is a good thing and it doesn't matter what their alterior motives are. Anyway I do believe that Cena's intentions are pure because he does have a brother that is suffering from cancer, yes it isn't breast cancer but fighting cancer is fighting cancer.

Can members please realise that there is no need to resort to name calling and remarks like we have seen in this thread. If you disagree fine but respond in a civil manner and state your reasons why you disagree.

Discuss the post and not the poster.

scale.php

Status
Not open for further replies.