John Cena Becoming A Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Who is this Ceem Puke we are speaking of?

tumblr_inline_ntz4urrdpl1qe97bk_500.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They're afraid of merchandise sales taking a hit.. The amount of merch this guy sells is absolutely ridiculous, nobody comes close. Only one guy came close to topping Cena a few year's back and that lasted about a month.. Unless someone steps in to be the new face of WWE, he can't turn heel, they need a face of the company and nobody is on that level yet..

Ambrose topped him in merch

Last time I even heard about Cena turning heel it was 2012, when they were grooming Sheamful as a top face. Now we have Bryan, Dean, possibly Roman and Zayn, maybe even Lesnar/Taker who can all hold the fort on the face side if Cena wants to tie the record on the dark side. It's the most likely it's been in years, but still - lol

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I quite like the grizzled veteran thing he's been going with pre-break, it really suited him. I wouldn't mind a Cena heel turn though, seeing as WWE lacks a top foil to work with. You have Owens and The New Day,as well as Wyatt. But unless you make Owens more prominent, or turn Ambrose/Roman heel they're going to continuously be out balanced.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
No heel turn for Cena ever because of all the make-a-wish kids.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No heel turn for Cena ever because of all the make-a-wish kids.

Cena does have a good reason to turn heel, IF Vinceman was to agree to that. I mean, him simply saying "Fuck you lot for booing me for all these years despite me giving you my everything to entertain you" would work, I guess.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sure it would work, but think of the cripple children.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The correct answer to these threads are always gonna be the same - Only when a new superstar becomes as over and beloved as Cena is and shows serious promise of rivaling/equaling him as the company's top babyface will they even think of turning Cena heel. They want Roman Reigns to be that guy, but I don't ever see it happening (for reasons that should be abundantly clear.)

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The correct answer to these threads are always gonna be the same - Only when a new superstar becomes as over and beloved as Cena is and shows serious promise of rivaling/equaling him as the company's top babyface will they even think of turning Cena heel. They want Roman Reigns to be that guy, but I don't ever see it happening (for reasons that should be abundantly clear.)

And isn't it a shame? They should had him practice more on the mic when he was with the Shield.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Yawn, clear bryan. There's your main eventer

Daniel Bryan has been used up. I like the dude, one of the best wrestlers they have had but he had his big run. They don't even know what to do with him.

steverson421

Jobber
Reaction score
This is fantasy booking and problem solving more than anything. I don't really care for a heel Cena anymore. It seemed cool a few years back, but now the boat has sailed on the idea. He's already a heel, but just being pushed as a face. Much like Bo Dallas and New Day.

If it were to happen, I don't see a big enough star to match him up. Hogan had Sting, Austin had Rock, Cena had Punk but that was the last time for them to go ahead. Heel Cena vs Face Punk would've been the best way to cap off their feud in 2011 or 2013. If he would to turn heel, no one can really match him up. But that also allows the probability of a new super face to rise out of this. Preferably Reigns, Ambrose or Bryan. As all are already over as faces and sell merch like mofos.
<well said. doesn't make a ton of sense to me