John Cena Becoming A Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has been used up. I like the dude, one of the best wrestlers they have had but he had his big run. They don't even know what to do with him.

I couldn't disagree more. He never had his big run, number one, because they kept cutting it short each time it happened. Now the last two runs with the WHC and IC titles were not WWE's fault, but even before then they kept cutting him short. So I would say no, he hasn't had his big run yet.

Used up? How? He's still likely the most over guy they have despite the fact that he hasn't wrestled for over half a year. I guarantee when he comes back he'll get a bigger reaction than anyone on the roster. The majority of fans want to see him. The man is only 34 years old, has never completely been utilized in any run to either his full potential or to the satisfaction to the fans.

They know what to do with Daniel Bryan... they just refuse to do it. They don't want a small guy as their top star... hell they were hesitant to push Michaels back in the day and they fucked up his first championship run because they waited too long to push him.

Not being defensive, I just can't for the life of me fathom how a smart fan like you came to that conclusion.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I couldn't disagree more. He never had his big run, number one, because they kept cutting it short each time it happened. Now the last two runs with the WHC and IC titles were not WWE's fault, but even before then they kept cutting him short. So I would say no, he hasn't had his big run yet.

Used up? How? He's still likely the most over guy they have despite the fact that he hasn't wrestled for over half a year. I guarantee when he comes back he'll get a bigger reaction than anyone on the roster. The majority of fans want to see him. The man is only 34 years old, has never completely been utilized in any run to either his full potential or to the satisfaction to the fans.

They know what to do with Daniel Bryan... they just refuse to do it. They don't want a small guy as their top star... hell they were hesitant to push Michaels back in the day and they fucked up his first championship run because they waited too long to push him.

Not being defensive, I just can't for the life of me fathom how a smart fan like you came to that conclusion.

Used up in terms of them having their chances for a major run and they let it flop. Nothing he did, it is what the company did.