John Cena and the Rock on steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Which source? All sports have athletes who are on the juice, most of them don't get caught at all. Look at the Tour de France guys and all other sports.

John Cena is above the WWE law.

Translation: I have absolutely no source, I made this up completely and ignore it.

I can't begin to try and reply to this, lmao.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
What are you talking about? You must have been living under a rock if you do not know all sports have athletes who use performance enhancing drugs.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/172626-performance-enhancing-drugs-professional-sports-long-interview.html

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
All sports have and absolutely loads have been caught. Just because some sports have in the past, it doesn't guarantee that Cena is now above WWE law and is doing so. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but that's so moronic it's unreal. His status if anything means there's a less likely outcome that he is using steroids. Same for Rocky.

WWE has completely rid of them, if you're caught, you're in shit. You think after the Benoit case it'd be allowed? If you're going to speculate and accuse, back it up with evidence and sources, not "well other sports have people who have done it", because I can easily just come out and say "Vince is going to take over the world and invade Poland, you know, because Hitler done it".

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt anyone is above the law in the WWE, Orton got busted and he's Vince's golden boy, probably even more so than Cena.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Source or bs?

Fighters say it all the time. I would venture to guess that 90+% of fighters are on some sort of PED or another. Reasons?

1.) Lack of random testing. They decided to randomly test for UFC 146, but as a general rule the NSAC doesn't have the money to do random testing. So it's very easy for a guy to cycle and get clean by the time it's time to piss.
2.) There are tons of ways you can use PEDs that aren't going to show up in tests. The more money you have, the more sophisticated supplements you can get afford, and the less likely you are to get caught. Also see: HGH. Only detectable by blood test, which the NSAC cannot afford to do.

I've heard dozens upon dozens of past and present fighters talk about how many guys are on PEDs.

I would imagine that to some degree the WWE is pretty much the same. I know they aren't testing for HGH, and I really doubt they are too eager to actually pop top guys for roids. The WWE Wellness program was created to keep congress, the media, ect off of their back.

Admittedly I forgot what thread I was in when I starting posting my answer, but I tried to bring it back on topic towards the end of my post. If UFC Fighters, who have a lot more at stake by risking getting caught (one year suspensions as opposed to 30 days) then I don't see why the same percentage of wrestlers wouldn't be using PEDs as well. Not pointing directly at Cena or Rock, but just making a generalization.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
That's just about The Rock, this is about Cena and Rock.

You close my threads too if they have 'similarities'. :upset:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
IMO if you want a tell-tale sign if someone is on Roids you can do it by the size of their head. Take Barry Bonds for example. He went from a dude with a regular head to a dude with a massive melon

8eb24c99f62cda88557cc2e8a1d41cc7.jpeg

My man Overeem, same thing

Reem_roids.jpg

Now look at the Rock in '97. His head was always pretty good sized:
therockicchamp.jpg
compared to
ctm_therock_480x360.jpg

Seems like his head is pretty much the same size from what I can tell, though it may appear to be a bit bigger because he is bald now.

Cena on the other hand.. if I may speculate for a second.. has seen his head grow quite a bit IMO

Debut:
cena_debut.jpg
<- Pretty small head.

6cccf8b09d228eff3705fdb699edb02a.jpg

I'll let you draw your own conclusions on Cena

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
You close my threads too if they have 'similarities'. :upset:

I only tend to close threads if they're the same news report tbh, if I have closed a thread which you feel I shouldn't have I apologize.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Don't know what year but they were really young..

d4caa22368838003d00c664eabef1d62.jpg

Then.

a4ae31eb38f7bb7a4e8ea6e9524ba844.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure if Dolph is serious with the heads. If not then lmfao if so then :facepalm:

How is it facepalm? It's pretty common knowledge that steroid/HGH use enlarges your head.

I'm actually pretty certain it's from the HGH, but nobody on Earth takes steroids without HGH. Taking roids without the HGH will cause more problems than good. The roids give you more muscle, the HGH makes your joints/tendons stronger so you can handle the extra muscle mass. HGH without steroids won't make you more muscular, but can make you quicker/more agile, and also keep you from getting injured/help you recover quicker.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Water Retention:
This is most common from using steroids. It is a “puffiness” or swelling in the neck and facial areas. It is rather notable mainly if you know the person is on steroids. For example, we know someone that took steroids but we did not know it at the time. After we found out, if we looked his face we would wonder how we couldn’t notice he was on roids before. It can be mild swelling or very serious, obvious swelling.

http://www.anabolicsteroidspharma.com/side-effects.htm

Take it with a grain of salt or research more but Dolph's theory seems more plausible then initially thought.