John Cena and the Rock on steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I honestly think that these 2 guys are on steroids, especially the Rock. The guy gained a lot of muscle for Fast 5. I was in shock when I saw the Rock after such a long time. And John Cena also increased in size quite significantly in the last few years.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena has been the same and Rock has been given a chance to strength train for the past 7 years.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nah I think they are both on the juice bro including other pro wrestlers. A lot of pro athletes are on the juice, NBA, football, marathon runners, etc it's everywhere.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena has a degree is sports nutrition so he understands how to form a strong diet for maintaining mass and he apparently trains like a monster, as for Rock he's been able to adjust his diet, lift for size rather than performance and rest. Alot are juicing but a lot are natty also, and I've never seen anything beyond them being dedicated trainers tbh, both seem like genetic freaks, why do you think they're juicing? Beyond them being bigger and more cut than most others?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol no.

You not seen Cena's constant work outs? He's either working or gym. Rock is constantly in the gym multiple times a day. Both have to be built strong, it's their job, it's their profession pretty much. I hate how when someone is big they're on steroids, I've known a guy down my local gym for 16 years (nearly all my life) and he's built identically to Rock, and he's never touched the stuff. All he consumes are protein shakes, nothing else to help other than pure work out.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well Cena got tested before Wrestlemania he even posted a photo on twitter of him getting tested and obviously it was a clear result so he cant be on steriods

The Rock however could be on steriods as his muscle mass has increased alot from when he used to be in WWE

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I doubt it tbh some guys are just lucky and have the body type that adapts to a bigger size without being on anything. Plus they're both dedicated to how they look so I highly doubt it as the WWE does have stricter test than say the NFL where they barely test and just accept that a lot of guys are jucing. I mean MLB and other sports have recently cut down on it all with an increased amount of drug tests but the NFL governing body decided against teh extra testing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Any one of you here (mostly) can get to that size in 3-5 years. It's not impossible.

I'd say longer than that tbh, have you seen Rock's back? It's incredible and your back is incredibly difficult to get to grow. It would probably take about 5-7 depending on your level of prior training, John probably abit less. I'm just speculating based upon growth patterns I've seen and read about but you may be slightly under estimating it there.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kill Steen Kill said:
I'd say longer than that tbh, have you seen Rock's back? It's incredible and your back is incredibly difficult to get to grow. It would probably take about 5-7 depending on your level of prior training, John probably abit less. I'm just speculating based upon growth patterns I've seen and read about but you may be slightly under estimating it there.

I'm talking through experience (not with me obviously). The guy I was talking about earlier in this thread is in there all the time, when he went in there he was the typical build for a 16 year old, maybe a tiny bit chubby, now he's literally like Rock. He's a mammoth. But he's in there longer than most people can be as he's unemployed. But it took him 4 years to get there, he was hard balling the protein shakes and strict diets etc.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tests don't mean anything nowadays. You can easily circumvent them. A lot of UFC fighters are on the juice and only a few got caught like Nate Marquardt and Overeem.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Tests don't mean anything nowadays. You can easily circumvent them. A lot of UFC fighters are on the juice and only a few got caught like Nate Marquardt and Overeem.

It depends on the quality of the testing and how serious the organisation is to get rid of juicing. As I said MLB are having a huge crackdown atm the min on drugs and drug related offences whereas the NFL don't care as they know 90% are doing it so bugger it. It all depends on the WWE's stance and I think due to past instances they are going to be harsh especially as a PG rated company however Rock and Cena are 2 that could be above the law, but with Cena being the face of the company I doubt it regards him.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Which source? All sports have athletes who are on the juice, most of them don't get caught at all. Look at the Tour de France guys and all other sports.

John Cena is above the WWE law.