John Cena and the Rock on steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not only does neck size increase, you also can get some gynecomastia which the Rock had surgery for.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wasn't facepalming the theory, was facepalmign the actual images used. Rock's head looks like it got way bigger than Cena's head, Cena was just skinnier at the time. The examples used weren't really backing up the theory.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sorry, it's hard to find good images of both guys from back in the day and today to compare. Feel free to post images that you feel paint a better picture.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
83b4e11330f68a2e3edb115969d6b75c.jpg

cena_debut.jpg

When you factor in the angle in the first pic there still seems to be some neck growth but his head looks roughly the same imo. Bare in mind in the second pic he had probably been training more for cardio then size where as later he would have got a routine that worked.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Look at his jawline and neck.. his neck is twice as thick and his jaw is 10 X more defined and less sharp. Idk, his head looks bigger to me.

Not that any of it matters to me. These guys know the risks/rewards of PEDs, and it doesn't really bother me if they want to use. Honestly it doesn't even bother me when fighters use, just don't get caught and ruin my PPVs OVEREEM you dick .