Jerry Lawler To ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Trade JBL for King, cause King could play the bully role and Cole could play the........"MODIFIED PUNCH!!!!!!!!!" role....and JR/JBL would be awesome. I really hope JBL Stays announcing for a long, long time, because he hates some of the heels and the faces...and somehow on Monday Night, I didn't realize that JR and King weren't doing announcing untill like 35 minutes into the show...really...I thought JR was going solo cause I never heard anyone else...

LKP

I say change them all over i know chemistry etc but they can build that up whilst on another show. ECW for king and tazz to raw sounds good to me. Plus i think styles and king can do well together. Keep jbl and cole jbl is funny with cole insulting him etc.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Lawler in ECW is a really poor idea. I can see him either shit-canning every match, or completely going against his character and praising wrestlers. Except maybe for guys like Morrison, Striker & maybe BDV. A feud with Drearmer & maybe Mahoney, would be interesting though. An Extreme Rules matchw ould be good. Imagine the heat for Lawler coming out?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i think it would be pretty entertaining with lawler in ECW, i think that the chemistry between Joey and Lawler would be pretty good

mclovin88

Reaction score
I cant see JL. in ECW with Joey Styles i mean im pretty sure jerry wouldnt mind the move after one of them extreme exposes lol but i do like the idea of JR and Tazz.......i am getting tired of michael cole only jr can pull of the emotional yelling thing next time Cole does that i hope JBL clothelines him....:icon6: