Jerry Lawler hospitalised at Old School RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There are multiple reports coming out of Baltimore, Maryland, the site of tonight’s Old School RAW, that Jerry Lawler has been hospitalized.

The story is that Lawler was experiencing chest pains and some vomiting earlier in the afternoon before requiring medical attention.

Jerry Lawler suffered a heart attack on September 10th, 2012 during a live episode of WWE RAW from the Bell Centre in Montreal.He underwent an angioplasty the following day to improve blood flow to his heart and returned to the ring just 8 months later.

PWMania.com are waiting on confirmation and will update the story as soon as we can.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/jerry-lawler-reportedly-hospitalized#ixzz2pf1iSbD4

kiddo

Reaction score
i really hope he is ok

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Age is really taking it's toll on King. Hope he recovers fast. Also I hope this means we get JR

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
I do not like the guy on commentary now adays but liked him back in the day, but jesus man get the hint, just retire dude.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't know what caused it so we can't just yell "retire". Doubt his apathetic commentary is so taxing on his heart.

Hope it's a work for obvious reasons + it could be a good one. But it's probably not though so lets all pray to whoever you believe in for a speedy recovery for the King. No matter how much he sucks at commentary it sure as hell isn't worth wishing heart trouble upon the man.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hope he's ok! Not a fan these days but damn he needs to slow down a little maybe take time off or commentate on the odd occasion now.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli