Jerry Lawler hospitalised at Old School RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Update:

As PWMania.com previously reported, Jerry “The King” Lawler was hospitalized in Baltimore, MD, the home of tonight’s Old School WWE Raw. Lawler had blood work done at the hospital and is now doing “fine.”

A backstage source states that Lawler was trying to hide his illness, but his son, Brian Christopher, who is scheduled for tonight’s show, notified WWE officials that he was having chest pains and vomiting, ProWrestling.net reports. The WWE medical team then decided to send Lawler to the hospital for observation.

A lot of the talent were reportedly very depressed going into tonight’s show when word got around regarding Lawler’s condition, according to the Wrestling Observer. Very few people had seen “The King” ill.

WWE has not released a statement on his condition as of yet.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/latest-updat...ery-depressed-brian-christopher#ixzz2pfIq4kE8

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I think it's all the hair product. I'm sure he'll turn out fine, but he's gotta make some lifestyle changes.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he should stop fucking underage girls.

Reaction score
So happy that it had nothing to do with his heart just some bad food that he ate.. regardless though hope he has a quick recovery, old school Raw wasn't the same with out the King