• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy Suspension News and Rumors

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
ProWrestlingFans.com said:
The following is from WWE.com:

Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days
Written: March 11, 2008

STAMFORD, Conn. ? In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company's policy.
Wow. Hopefully he doesn't fall back into his pattern of noshowing and jumping between WWE and TNA.

Soulpower

THIS is why WWE was afraid to pull the trigger on a Hardy title run. And isn't Wrestlemania less than 60 days away?

Either way, good going Jeff.

THIS is why WWE was afraid to pull the trigger on a Hardy title run. And isn't Wrestlemania less than 60 days away?

19 days away brother, Jeff Hardy to TNA rumors begin, what will he do when he comes back to WWE? Nothing, TNA is the way to go!

CenaMark54

I'm glad the WWE decided to test before Wrestlemania. They saved themselves a lot of aggravation. Imagine if Hardy won MITB then tested positive.

Hopefully Jericho goes onto win MITB now then he can turn heel and hold it until Cena eventually takes the belt back. Then he can job to Cena like a good little employee.

Also, thank god it wasn't an actual main event talent like Orton, Cena, HHH, Edge, Taker, or Batista.

The Ripper

Reaction score
19 days away brother, Jeff Hardy to TNA rumors begin, what will he do when he comes back to WWE? Nothing, TNA is the way to go!

TNA aint the way to go, he was nearly main event of the biggest wrestling company. To go to TNA would be a step back. But TNA will be watching for him to fail once more time because he then has to leave WWE.

He'll be kicking himself, all the work he has put in and now when he returns he will get buried by the likes of Marella.

CenaMark54

TNA aint the way to go, he was nearly main event of the biggest wrestling company. To go to TNA would be a step back. But TNA will be watching for him to fail once more time because he then has to leave WWE.

He'll be kicking himself, all the work he has put in and now when he returns he will get buried by the likes of Marella.

Hardy should be buried by Marella.

the dark knight

this is really sad...but part of me is kinda happy. he never had the look of a champ to me but i DID want him to win the MITB and cash in at mania for the crowd reaction he gets and some of his matches.

goodbye jeff

Switchy

Reaction score
Jeff had it all going for him, title shots, ME run, near-certain MITB win and he chucks it all away like that. The thing is that all the little kids look up to him and are now gonna be heartbroken 'cause they realised their idol done that.

the dark knight

what's teh wwe gonna do about it next week? jeff's suffered from a concussion (when his face landed on the table) so he wont be able to compete at mania?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
what's teh wwe gonna do about it next week? jeff's suffered from a concussion (when his face landed on the table) so he wont be able to compete at mania?
Huh... never thought about that but it sounds like a good way to go. But if they wanted to go that route I think they would have had the match end with Jericho rolling the lifeless Hardy into the ring and winning that way.

HHHforever

Reaction score
That's a good question about how they're going to get him off TV. There is no way that they'll put him back on tv now that they've announced he's been suspended even it was to get his ass kicked. Thank god the WWE didn't push him to far and put him in the ME, that would have been a complete disaster.

You can't tell me that TNA wouldn't take him in a second, that was my first thought when I heard he was suspended. The rumors will continue and I think eventually that's where he'll end up, that is a haven for drug addicts apperently.

This Guy

If you goto the Wrestlemania Page on WWE.com and click on Money in the Bank Jeff Hardy is no longer shown or listed as a participant....Jeff blew it big time!!!! MVP has been added though after his MITB qualifyer on a House Show this past weekend.